RE ENGINE

>RE ENGINE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: MonkeyPaw.png (601x803, 141.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

So they JUST NOW started?
Holy fuck it's like 5 years away then at least. Why even bother?

Are you dumb?
Are you stupid?

there's nothing wrong with RE Engine

when devs say 'in development' they mean it's been under way for a while
Nintendo did it with BotW 2 as well but it was obvious they had been working on it for years
the Capcom Leak had it pined for 2022 but that was before covid, so expect late 2023 early 2024

Because the fans are most likely one of the most annoying drones that won’t shut up, so he just shut them up

Oh no anything but the DMC5 engine

Aside from its inability to make attractive women

Yes, REegine was created in 2022

Development started when Devil May Cry 5 SE was finished, user.

Why's that a bad thing

Yeah man the RE engine was just created today and 10 minutes ago they started DD2

So it's perfect for Dragon's Dogma?

RE Engine is much more versatile than it was back when they made RE7.
If they can use that shit to make anywhere from first person horror, to fighting games, to DMCV, I believe an open world RPG won't be better or worse for it.

Most of the girls in MH Rise are attractive.

that means we'll get a VR mod for DD2

Attached: 1498273984723.png (463x392, 135.78K)

What other engine were you fucking expecting? Them to use MT Framework again? Fucking tards on this board I swear to god.

Monster hunter rise, you dumb fuck.

You're fucking retarded

>2023 release date

we've known about dragons dogma 2 since the nvidia leaks? so its been in development for a while now.

The capcom leak/hack from a year ago(or maybe longer than that?) suggested it was using RE Engine

>the engine has something to do with the character models.

RE2 and 3 women look fine to me.

>MUH WOMEN
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

FFXVI was in development since 2016. It's only recently they started showing gameplay.

What's wrong with the RE Engine?

>Well-optimization with extensive modding and VR support
oh nooooo
anyway
THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1472931496665.png (355x328, 64.5K)

There's character creation retard

>that means we'll get a VR mod for DD2
>VR, in DD
Oh no

Is RE engine even capable of a project like this? I thought it could only handle linear action games.

Are you stupid? They likely started working on this after they finished DMC5. The game is probably 2-3 years into development.

Explain why Any Forums has this unfathomable schizo hate against a engine that has sold millions of games, can be modded to hell and is stable on pretty much all hardware? EXPLAIN YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS!!!

That has nothing to do with the engine.

that has nothing to do with the engine, for the video game boards, you people sure know nothing about game development

What's with japs and their obsessions with using their own shitty ass engine? No Western dev does that shit anymore because they know that's just an inefficient way to recreate something that already exists and is better.

It's the most versatile engine in the video game industry right now.

Monster Hunter Rise is made in RE Engine.

Monster Hunter World and Rise are both made in RE Engine, it's an ENGINE, it doesnt mean its gonna fucking be Resident Evil

>can be modded to hell
>simple texture replacements
>modded to hell
kek

MH rise uses REngine

Goddamn Any Forums is stupid holy shit.

>Capcom game is using the Capcom engind
Wooooah this leaker was so clairvoyant...!!!
I can't believe this shit guys, the company that has been using re engine exclusively for their games since 2019 is using re engine for their latest project, no way!

Attached: 1622501976030.jpg (1254x1771, 817.16K)

all capcom game will use RE ENGINE

That's the vision they're aiming for retard. Open but linear. Monster Hunter has the same principle.

Attached: dragons dogma map.jpg (2207x1950, 1.47M)

Just kys, do humanity a favor

Nico is cute, fuck yourself

Because it's popular, dumbass.

Attached: where.png (431x700, 412.38K)

Yes, RE Engine is in fact much better at handling these types of games than MT framework was. Both DD and MHW ran like shit on consoles and it was best suited for stuff like fighting games.

yes i just wonder how draw distance and graphics will suffer or if the engines been fleshed out more

are you retarded
do you think games start development when they are announced

stop worshiping whores
stop putting pussy on a pedestal
incel

Are you seriously implying Capcom's inhouse engine is worse than fucking unreal. Fuck you, you are the niggers ruining games. Western game engines are the reasons why games feel and look like trash, meanwhile inhouse japanese engines have clarity and arent rife with spaghetti code.

>MHrise
that doesn't exactly instil confidence in me

>I thought it could only handle linear action games.
On PS4, sure

GTFO coomer

World is MT Framework you fucking cock gobbling retard

Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection too.

>before DD2
Imagine DD2 on RE engine!
>after DD2
lel RE engine

KYS SHAZAMFAGGOTS

RE Engine, easy to mod, game is on pc, you will be able to get pretty women, loli pawns wearing string bikinis and npc pubes peeking, don't worry

huh??

Attached: R (15).jfif.jpg (1024x576, 88.75K)

based contrarian retard

CDPR literally did just that with Witcher 4. They don't have ANYTHING.

is this the new cope? the engine?

It was in the Nvidia Leak from last year so no, it was not started "JUST NOW"

Attached: 45632674325.jpg (1200x883, 79.43K)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes. Best engine on the market.

>>RE ENGINE
best engine beside the FOX engine which no one ever got a chance to use besides sportsball clones.

>duuude every game should look the same

>Itsuno and his team already have experience working with RE Engine and making the most out of it thanks to DMC V and the Special Edition
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME KINO?

Attached: 1596773666858.jpg (326x233, 8.48K)

Just like Cryengine is a bad engine for weapon models

You have no idea how game development works, you stupid fuck, those are models. Jesus Christ,

remember that they took, and what could be

Attached: 1655418890081.jpg (960x2797, 1.24M)

REengine looks great tardos.
Question: When DMC5 was first announced, was gameplay shown?
I know Capcom usually announce games that are almost ready to bee released.

you are a cock sucking tranny and also mentally ill

new chunli > old chunli

MH Rise looks shit because it runs on a heavily gimped version of the engine. It was a Switch exclusive.
The argument is that the engine itself is extremely versatile and should have no problems making an open world game, specially one meant to run on real systems instead of a 2014 Nvidia tablet.

What kind of cunny can I make in REengine?

Attached: 1105597.jpg (700x700, 672.69K)

How is it that so few people on the VIDEO GAMES board actually know what an engine does?

90% of you are sub-monkey in intelligence.

Attached: 1336934355450.jpg (240x320, 41.66K)

RE Engine is one of the best engines in the market, it looks great, runs in potatoes and is amazing overall.

Attached: 1641896744976.jpg (400x400, 32.21K)

>do you think games start development when they are announced
Yes, it's called a recruitment drive you fucking retarded 12 year old. You would know that if you ever had a job, god I hate kids.

Attached: 1654629881746.jpg (1130x946, 118.65K)

who cares how long it takes so long as it's good

>When DMC5 was first announced, was gameplay shown?
fuck yes
it was e3 2018
they showed the full trailer
i remember the goosebumps and the hype on Any Forums
felt unreal

Re engine is like gamebryo at this point.
wtf is capcom doing

Will never understand why a part of Any Forums dislikes RE.
It is one of those jap black magic engines.
It and the Fox Engine runs on literally anything.
I'm convinced it's just coomers dissatisfied women in DMC and the RE remakes even though
1. Engine has nothing to do with models/artstyle
and 2. half the RE girls look great?

Attached: 43562375856.png (418x546, 101.39K)

>saying this when Ada Wong exists
japs just don't know how to make attractive western women, which wasn't a problem when they could rely on animu stylization. they're getting the hang of it though, Jill is a step up from Lady, who was a step up from Claire.

It's slightly harder to mod on than MT, that's it

Gayest post in Any Forums.

Attached: nico-devil-may-cry-5-uhdpaper.com-4K-3.jpg (3840x2160, 806.56K)

gameplay was shown but mainly cutscenes.

>When DMC5 was first announced, was gameplay shown?
No, just an announcement

part of me misses e3

He's talking about the Capcom ransomware leak which was legit stuff straight from Capcom's servers that laid out their (planned) release schedule from 2020 all the way up to 2024.

People have re-created games in it

It's a schizo probably

>all of these high profile open world games coming out
It's like the early 10s all over again bros

Good post goyim, ill deposit the sheckles into your account later today.

Attached: 24COLEMAN-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1325, 294.41K)

>DD tier character creator in RE engine
Sounds great.

Attached: 1624916026333.png (512x512, 346K)

Acshually MH World was Made using a modified version of MT frameworks

RE engine or not, the game is still in good hands.

Attached: Cunny.png (1213x684, 1.56M)

nigger we know it's been in development since 2019

>LE RE ENGINE
another doomposter tactic
shut the fuck up
SHUT UP
RE engine is kino. Can't wait for the eventual epic shazamposting after they reveal gameplay. This board fucking sucks.

Didn't Itsuno say he pretty much started work on another project right after DMC5? DD2 was a pretty safe bet so it's likely been in development for a while now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q

the RE engine schizo is a probably a goddotard dev

Nothing like tech illiterate retards complaining about things they have no idea about
>hurr durr STALKER 2 is on Unreal Engine 5, it'll be a disaster, muh x-ray, muh soul, muh modability
>hurr durr why isn't Starfield on Unreal Engine 5, why do they still use that janky piece of shit, who cares about modability, Bethesda will have to fix their own shit now
>hurr durr RE Engine bad because... it just is, ok?

What are you crying about, retard, the RE engine is awesome and runs like greased lightning. Do you want the to use UE like everyone else?
Fucking idiot.

actually have they been using fox engine i remember being blown away playing MGS5 with how smooth and non stuttery it is

It is mind boggling how retarded you people are. I have no idea why you people talk about things you have no idea about. The RE engine runs on potato’s, it’s black magic.

>A GOOD ENGINE??N OOOOOO
Keep seething you tech illiterate retard. MT Framework is not only bsuted but trash and the source code has literally been lost, which is why MonHunWorld runs like absolute dog shit
I bet you're a coomer praising the RE Remakes while cooming to the mods too

>like gamebryo
so kino? you want them to use unreal like everyone else?

Kindly fuck off.

Attached: Lady's arsenal.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>t.Timmy boi
kill yourself faggot.

thx for the goosebumps faggot

RE is amazing, same with FOX engine, would love if both were utilized more in the industry

No and it's a fucking travesty.
Konami doesn't make games anymore so Fox Engine is just stuck in limbo.
I guess they used it for the fucking shitty MGS zombie game, but that hardly counts.

who cares when it makes attractive men

WRONG

Attached: 1634986837329.gif (256x256, 399.64K)

don't forget fucking Monster Hunter

Has there been any RE engine games that weren't linear corridor crawls with the odd semblance of scale with some diorama setups? Only one I can think of that's open'ish was Rise, and that was visually awful looking due to having to run on a Switch.

RE Engine was made for dull looking realistic games so I say it fits Dragons Dogmas aesthetic perfectly. It already has Monster Hunters character creator already made so half the work is done.

But they are in damage control. They need to keep relevant after Soipunk

Don't they use it for sports games?

>use helm splitter
>immediately vomit everywhere

>yfw there's a new Goblin fortress quest and they start attacking your party in LDK numbers

Attached: 1546985726264.png (137x163, 30.3K)

It did, but it was just small snippets in amongst cutscenes.

Correct, capcom shills will seeth.

Huh, guess they do, atleast according to Wikipedia.
Never played any of those games so I don't know for real.

Dumbasses in this board seem to think a game engine is just a collection of assets that can be organized to make a game. If the first ever use of the RE Engine was to make a linear first person horror games then that's all it'll ever be good for, never fucking mind that in-house engines are constantly updated and refined and, specially when it's supposed to be THE tool that the entire studio will use from then onwards, are made from the ground up to create a variety of results.
Nope, RE Engine is just Blender, and you can only drop the models there and the game makes itself.

that's MT Framework in a nutshell as well user. Capcom doesn't make open turd cinematic games. They make arcade and linear games.

This is tortanic level of fishing for bait. Of all the engines that are out there, RE is hardly even bad. Even when it comes to character design, that is just on the modelers and what Capcom wants. It is fully capable of making attractive females, and if you don't think so, stop drinking glue.

Attached: 1608852763468.png (940x816, 638.18K)

I remember Kushala tanking my framerate from 75 to 20 with it's tornadoes but later on it got fixed in iceborne and then felt alright when denuvo was finally removed

First they made RE7, a FPS game.
Then DMC5, an action game with fast movements
Then RE8
Then managed to downscale it to run on the Switch for Monster Hunter.

mgs5 was on fox engine yeah, but it belongs to konami

It's primitive by today's standards, it would need extensive rework to continue usage. It's like crying about Capcom not using MT framework anymore.
And they used it on PES and whatever is taking its place, so it hasn't gone completely unused.

I love this fucker's art like you wouldn't believe.

So long as their resident ugliness-worshipping retard character modeller is busy on RE, SF, DMC, MHW:2, or any other IP he's been shitting up then DDII will be fine.