ITT: we laugh at the retards who thought 7R-2 would actually be faithful to the original game and who missed the point...

ITT: we laugh at the retards who thought 7R-2 would actually be faithful to the original game and who missed the point of the timetrannyjannies

Attached: 1644148953846.jpg (1200x675, 62.08K)

I honestly thought it was going to stick to the story, but they've blatantly fucked it up.

why? The entire point of the ending to the first game was they killed the timejannies and can now do literally whatever they want with the story. Which will almost 100% be worse than what they originally did. I'll buy the entire collection for 50% off on steam in 2030 btw not touching it until then.

I didn't miss the point
I just don't like it
It sucked when Rebuild did it, it sucked when Eureka Seven kept digging its head up its ass with all the spinoffs and it sure as fuck sucks here.
I'll just replay the original game and fap to SFM instead.

And overwhelming amount of coping retards have been telling people that Kitase and Nomura said the original story will continue and that the timejannies were a one-time thing. This is how retarded the average Any Forumstard is.

How do you know it's not?

still around 5-ish years till we get a full game on pc so who cares

Oh they're going with a Re-X scheme. I guess the last one will be Reunion.

The timejannies were a 1 time thing, it's heavily implied at the end of FF7 remake part 1 they weren't around anymore (because they all came together and formed the giant boss at the end) and they're free to do their own thing. I think they will deviate here and there from the original, though, but nothing too crazy

>7R-2 would actually be faithfu

No one expect this game to be faithful anymore.

It's going off the rails, my nigger. That's the point of the jannies to begin with. Cloud and co have seen the original timeline. Aerith knows she dies. Sephiroth's goals are different, implied to have knowledge of post-AC Sephiroth. Remake refers to remaking the timeline. Nothing will be the same except the world itself.

>"I honestly thought this game called REMAKE was going to be a 1:1 like a REMASTER"

from the start the only thing I cared about was seeing Gold Saucer, as long as they do that in Rebirth I don't care what they do

did you watch the trailer and listen to what they were saying? They completely changed the story from the ground up

It's been confirmed Tifa's dead

>it's going off the rails
Until I see a trailer that shows more or until the game comes out I'm not gonna believe that

source?

Why? What exactly didn't you understand when you played 7R? We've known this since 2019.

I remember in an interview a dev said they were still gonna have all the original story beats from the original

i'm too busy laughing at the fake ff7 """fans""" who either didn't play dirge or didn't understand the ending.

Listen to the trailer again

And it's clearly total bullshit, as shown in this trailer and as we already knew from playing 7R, where the game ends with a plot device that leads to an unknown future where they can do whatever the fuck they want. This isn't news. The game literally ends with "The Unknown Journey Will Continue."

Sephiroth tricks Cloud into killing the time jannies because he knows the original timeline ends with his defeat. How the fuck have we found ourselves in another FF8 situation where 90% of the people who play it are too dumb to understand what they're playing? kek

literally ripping off .hack

This concept has been used in sci-fi media since before anime was a thing.

Which one?

This concept would work perfectly in a FF8 remake don't know about ff7

All people ever wanted was a faithful remake of FF7, you retarded sushinigger hacks

Attached: 1639007235004.png (1080x800, 500.44K)

is this going to be released this winter?

Post yfw "What's Sephiroth's Endgame" showed up on screen.

Attached: 1655159138250.gif (235x235, 1.75M)

Timeline shenanigans and alternate universes. Changing the future has already been done in a billion different SF books.

>tifa's dumbass assumes she died when cloud says he saw her injured
>this means that literally happened

What happens in dirge

So why is Resident Evil 1 not called a remaster? Or 2?

They already used Reunion for the Crisis Core remake.