Cloud and Sephiroth team up to beat the REAL bad guys

>Cloud and Sephiroth team up to beat the REAL bad guys
yep they lost me

Attached: dsadsa.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

Kino

It's the Nibelheim flashback

Retard

they look so goofy with their haircut and silly outfits. How can anyone play that? kek

GENESIS

>UE5
>no last gen consoles

couldn't this just be the flashback from the og game where sephiroth briefly joins you and obliterates everything

Retard

Is is part of Cloud's warped memory of being Zack because of the experiments done on him and Zack? If not, into the trash it goes.

All I want was a beat by beat remake with modern graphics and cinematics. Why? Why did they do this? Why did they think people wanted this? I hate them.

Attached: WAH_WAH_WAH.png (860x848, 16.57K)

Not an argument so I win

i guess the final fantasy was the enemies befriended along the way to this 7

>Reddit literally exploding with how much they love this
God their users all deserve cancer IMMEDIATELY

Can’t fucking wait. It’s gonna be a long year.

Yeah they kind of lost me, it's pretty disingenuous to market it as a remake and then drastically change everything.

I wouldn't have as much of an issue with this if they had good writers, but modern square can't write for shit, so we all know they're going to fuck up the story and ruin the resolution.

Not an argument so I win

user that's the Nibelheim flashback sequence, have you even played the original game?

Did you not play FFVII?

>Why? Why did they do this? Why did they think people wanted this?
Because they wanted to milk the cow and if you just split the original game into three people won't be talking about it if it's just a straight remake. Now that it isn't there's going to be retards and soijacks speculating and doing soiface at every little memberberry.

Holy kinorino, Nomura does it again.

that's not nibelheim

where in nibelheim is those massive rocks

>Reddit literally exploding with how much they love this
And you know this because..?