Crisis core bros get in here

Crisis core bros get in here.
ITS FINALLY HAPPENING.

Attached: 19DCD106-3BC0-4842-BBD1-A7682D67F138.jpg (500x500, 63.26K)

>crisis core gets a real remake
>FF7 gets a shitty mobile game and more compilation dreck disguised as a remake

Let’s gooooo

Attached: F7B8B5AE-1998-4DD6-8A67-D0DC5BF26729.jpg (1792x828, 175.82K)

Final Fantasy sisters... we won

It looks shit and everyone sounds retarded

Why does Zack and Sephiroth sound different? Did the original voice actors got cancelled?

It'll be a day one buy for me if we can switch back to the original voices.

The new ones sounded terrible.

All of the new VAs sound retarded

FFVII is cancer if i wanna play this i'm just gonna emulate the psp game

She looks familiar, what is she from?

Zack Bros it’s finally our time to shine

Attached: C0101B84-0590-4F60-BE46-C210C43B94B1.jpg (1024x292, 53.7K)

Attached: BIG GET.jpg (181x232, 7.66K)

That english Zack VA sounds like shit even compared to the original Crisis Core VA which was just okay at the best of times.

An old GF reviews Berserk

where's cissnei

I know its fake, but I could fully believe Nojima would write a plot this fucking stupid, he's already proven he is a shit writer time and time again.

Absolutely DREADFUL voice acting in that trailer. Massive downgrade from the PSP version.

Attached: 1640221508393.jpg (1000x871, 46.2K)

I hope it's true and there's enough backlash to get nomura fired.

the english voice acting was fucking horrible

It seems like they're using the new VAs for them for parity while reusing the old lines for everyone else. Which is pretty shitty because Zack in CC was great. However the game itself looks great, the combat being smoothed out makes a massive difference and all they need to do is have a warning for when enemies will use their skills and remove some of the raw randomness from the DMV by letting your limit breaks be activated when you want after rolling them, and give materia the same invisible exp as normal levels do.

It’s Nojima and Kitase doing the remake.
Funny thing is Nomura wanted a faithful remake but those two said no

checked
but holy shit why does zack's new va sound so God awful? rick gomez crisis core cutscenes were pure sovl

The original Zack in the Remake Universe was Rick Gomez who will appear in the necessary flashbacks and the new Zack Universe is the one with the shitty VA. His Cloud also has a different VA but he is still MAKO'D so it'll be awhile before he speaks. The CC remake will end on the Zack scene from FF7R.

I recently started playing this on my Switch. I like it so far, but the combat is kind of weird. It's strange how the attack button doesn't chain together fluidly.

It's going to be FF7R combat which means it will actually be worse than the original.

Attached: 1653505784857.jpg (1200x1132, 80.49K)

>fake
uh its real

Because you're swinging around a giant sword. That was one of the best parts of the game, they actually make it feel like you're a dude with a giant sword. The new version is just generic weightless trash, swinging around the sword as if it is made of cardboard.