STALKER 2

Those scanned NPCs are started to look quite photo realistic and the zone looks like a real post apoc shithole in the footage they just shown, can't wait to explore it we're going home to the zone stalker bros

Attached: 1648296885115.jpg (3664x2889, 990.24K)

>After our victory i'll return to the game
time to look for new devs i guess, Darn

Attached: rip.png (304x275, 10.21K)

AAAHHHH MATHERFACK STOP POSTING UKRAINE FUCKER GLOBOMOHOMO SHIT YOU ARE POSTING PROPAGANDA FROM AMERIKKKA ARMIKKA IS RACIT AGAINST ME!

Attached: 1650735009167.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

What a totally real and badass photoshoot.

Fucking based as fuck.

It's probably real dude, like have you ever been in the army? It's fucking easy to just take photos of yourself in army equipment.

Are they alive?

Currently I believe so.

Slava Ukraini, hope the game will be janky and good.

man, imagine if this war goes south and generates a real version of The Zone?
would you go become a Stalker?

Look at this gullible retard. No one is going to send game devs of stalker to die.

It bothers me that these guys get to play with machine guns given to them but the US taxpayer but my ass would be shot for making one at home. Fuck Democrats.

Attached: 1655214067878.jpg (634x742, 128.51K)

>It's probably real
Are you fucking retarded? They have been at war for over 4 months. Of course its fucking real, imbecile.

>tfw didn't care about the conflict till I heard India was pro-Russia
UKRAINE ALL THE WAY BABY LET'S GO

THE DEMOCRATS HAVE BOWs IN THE UKRAINE. THEY CREATED THE T VIRUS

they're at fucking war you american tard, they're not keeping them for shooting at each other in schools like you do

Why do Americans use everything possible to bitch about their retarded political sports console wars?

Dont forget:

Lied to the supreme court about the ATF using pyrotechnics to massacre the branch davidians during the waco seige

You think every ukie has a fucking .50 in their drawer?

Are you fucking retarded?

are you?

Kill yourself.

Over the last 8 years, most of the men were trained to be reservists. That combined with the fact they don't really allow any men to leave the country makes that quite plausible.
I'm sure the army itself is glad to have them do such a promo as well.

user they're fighting to liberate their country from the russian aggressors.

No dude theyre on the frontlines RIGHT NOW quoting my favorite marvel movies and slaughtering russian troops with dual javelins
you just dont get it, putinshill

>Heart of Chernobog

look at him he's pissed
hahahahahahahaha

I can't be mad at mentally disabled.

im Kile Burgess, top 0.1% kda in fortnite and i fight for the gamers of the second american civil war

Attached: funtimes.png (512x512, 504.6K)

Nice strawman, retard.
Just the quality one would expect from the likes of you.

How does he go from bald to full head of hair, to balding, to bald, to hair again to balding etc etc

>no arguments
>k-kill yourself
idk who's the mentally disabled here desu

and my dad works at Nintendo