World class games critic Michael Does life has literally filmed a suicide in LA...

World class games critic Michael Does life has literally filmed a suicide in LA, and is now going incircles trying to get out of skidrow before he gets mugged. It's kino.

Attached: mackel01.jpg (888x512, 38.21K)

literally
who

He's literally Any Forums.

He is so fucking burnt

Attached: 5fwO300.gif (258x249, 2.42M)

he lives in LA? thanks for the tip. i'll keep an eye out for you michael. ;^)

The fucks happening there.

shame it wasn't his own suicide

I'm concerned for him. Those niggers looking at him like they gonna make him their bitch.

In the space of 10 minutes someone jumped from a building, some legless dude on a wheelchair went wheeling down the middle of the road surrounded by cops, and a black junkie came up and started hollering at him. Total kino.

Dilate, tranny.

Attached: CutPaste_2022-06-16_16-57-16-707.jpg (480x450, 84.9K)

link?

>3 hour long video
When does the fun start?

Attached: mackle.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

Think it was about 1h40 mark, Lot's of emergency vehicles start appearing when he's filming at the corner.

>He's literally Any Forums.
>tiktok-tier trash

That stream was genuinely frightening, there was in genuine danger of getting mugged. Brutal blackpill for people who think relaxing around blacks is wise.

he's not, he's a performance artist who leans into deranged characters because it suits his physical characteristics. It's a shame because he's got a decent radio voice; him and his real opinions could have made for a decent podcast instead of chasing the algorithm with performative clickbait that uses exaggerated versions of his true thoughts

I love how all the memes and silly voices stopped and he went deathly silent for like 20 minutes when he realized how fucked up everything was.

damn op wasn't lying, not very comfy or kino

Based Mackerel risking his life for us.

Yes.