Whatchu playin user?

Steam only, all other platforms are trash.

Attached: faves.png (579x398, 73.83K)

You use origin though

Bannerlord as a broke retard simulator.

it's on my wish list and im always on the verge of getting it. Is the combat that wonky?

All I'm playing until I get rid of this piece of shit laptop and get an actual PC

Attached: 396655a200a1658e901819588b9b5711[1].png (335x207, 27.29K)

DoD Source and CS Source servers are still populated enough. Another couple of good options if your pc is trash. DoD can take some getting use to though if you've never played it.

Takes a little bit to get used to with all the directions and momentum stuff. I'm having a way harder time figuring economy shit out.

I'm swapping between The Quarry on PC and P4G on Vita

Persona 5 Royal
It will be Steam soon

Thanks user. Surprised I haven't heard of DoD until now, looks like the type of game I'd love

What's funny is that I don't even know my password for origin. Since Steam just launches it automatically when you fire up a game that uses it, and I never use origin itself, I've totally forgotten my password. I tried starting it up to DL Bad Company 2, but had to reset my password just to get into my account. Fuck I hate origin. I wish everything was still just Steam.

DoD was the shit back in the day. Hopefully you like it.

That would be called monopoly and it is illegal, think user think, you cant let a company who was forced to do refunds be trusted with the future of gaming.

Not all at once mind you but I'm kinda everywhere

Attached: qwertyu.png (279x757, 74.11K)

Aside from the metric ton of demos...
A few things are also modded to hell and back and many are from bundles, although I'm gonna try using the predone GOG version of Daggerfall Unity because it really wants to update.

Attached: playan.png (706x768, 121.21K)

is duckstation on steam?

Rise of Nations the last few days. Shame a sequel will never happen.

i want this level of storage

Under Night!

Attached: 1655277985987.webm (1600x900, 2.86M)

Not him but I have a similar issue with 5000 games, mods, freeware, romhacks, and so on.
For this level of storage I recommend investing in a 1TB or better secondary internal harddrive.

I just finished Xanadu Next. I really enjoyed it.
Just started Jade Empire for the first time. I've only finished the bandit opening, but I'm not exactly hooked so far.

I've got a 256gb SSD, a 500gb SSD, and a 1 tb hdd. Both SSDs are already as full as I like them to be, and my HDD is too slow for the big open world games I mainly play. I want to upgrade my hdd to a 1tb 2.5 SSD and switch that to my boot drive/mass storage.