Did any of the remakes out do the originals?

Did any of the remakes out do the originals?

Attached: 75e1b15a61f983d3b237bb5e3f80ae7c.jpg (564x846, 63.03K)

Remake 1 is the best remake across any medium(music/movie/art)

Re1make
It was made with SOUL

RE1 (Mikaml himself did it)
RE2 (far more scary and better gameplay, argably better artstyle)
And soon RE4 (no goofy action BS and back to real horror as it should have been from the start and how RE4 was initially planned to be before going into dev hell and had to cope rush out of the door a poor action game before the NGC died)

REmake 1 and 2 are both superior to the originals.

RE1 would make the original obsolete if the tone of the mansion wasn't so different and if it wasn't missing a few bits and pieces like the creepy music that plays in the room before you find Forest dead (one of the best moments in all of RE IMO missing in the remake)

I think RE2R is a better game than original RE2 but it's personal preference and they stand on their own. I think the RE2-4 remakes should be judged as their own new games and not as adaptations/remakes of the old games.

Yes. Yes they did.

Attached: Clairebear's yummy tummy.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Based. RE3.5chads, we're going home. Home to the timeline that should have happened.

Attached: 1655184629320.jpg (2880x1569, 1.23M)

Yeah. People keep saying that "RE4 is already good. It doesn't need a remake" -they couldn't be more wrong. RE4 was never a bad game, but a wrong game. A remake isn't meant to take RE4 and make its gameplay better. It's meant to take RE4 and make its gameplay right.
All of those actionfags who hated RE7 for not being like the zombie shooters and Mercenaries games they had gotten used to the last 12 years are getting a taste of their own medicine, except this time it's because a game is made the way it should have been made, instead of being made for them.

Remake 1 did. It's basically the exact same game but done better and with added stuff. Only shame is the voice acting is better.

>no goofy action BS and back to real horror
Need a source on this. Because they considered the original RE4 to be horror even though it wasn't.

>REmake2
>better artstyle

REMake did
REMake2 is comparable
REMake3 is worse
REMake4 will be an abomination

>REMake4 will be an abomination
Hard for it to be an abomination when RE4 was already an abomination.

1 and 2

It's mostly speculation at this point but the fact that they decided to reuse the (frankly inferior) 3.5 character designs instead of the final ones used in 4 comes across like they're making a statement about how much they're going to draw from the horror elements of 3.5. I wouldn't be surprised if they add Hookman back into the game too.

Also there were reports/rumours that the main reason M-Two got kicked off as the leading team for RE4R, besides the negative public response to RE3R, was because they were too afraid to change things from the original game with RE4R - they were basically working on a 1:1 remake which Capcom didn't want. This is according to rumours of course but it seems reliable since the Capcom leak from back in 2020 was aiming for a 2022 launch of RE4R but it's been pushed back to 2023. So obviously there was some setback in development.

RE3R sucked in large part because it was outsourced to M-Two studios. The RE2 Remake team are back to lead RE4R development.

Attached: 1635584363381.jpg (604x2554, 118.85K)

I hope you're right. Let's hope they do a RE3make definitive update or something with the good team. Add in all the missing shit and fix it.

I would happily swap the upcoming Village DLC for an RE3 Remake expansion but I doubt they will ever touch that game again, sadly. It seems like it would be a big effort to add all the cut areas back in and refine the existing content. Like starting production on a whole new game basically.

>argably better artstyle
not at all. Still a good game even if a a lot of cut content

No. The only one to come close is RE1 and even it is an inferior experience to the original. REmake 2 and 3 are awful and REmake 4 looks to continue the trend of being nothing like the original and shitting all over a classic game.

remake1. Yes because the original was so bad it was easy.
Remake2. Nah weirdly id rather just play the og.
Remake3. trash.

Remake4. Probably wont stand to the og. but, will be a cool 4-hour game.

Attached: ESE7-RsWAAAEOSw.jpg (600x338, 53.75K)

RE2make is better than RE2.
REmake is somewhat worse than RE1 and RE3make is much worse than RE3.

Yea, I doubt they'll do it. I have fool's hope, though.

remake 3 raped, killed and shit on the original, and not in a good way
fuck that shitty c-team

>I have to use mods if I wanna uncensor Sherry
I hate this.

>better gameplay
By what metric?

RE2make cuts content and adds nothing of value. You are getting less than the original RE2 game with better graphics/gameplay.
REmake enhances whats already there and even adds more stuff. You are not just getting better graphics and gameplay, you are also getting MORE game.

The only con for REmake is that neuters the colorful style of the mansion in the original game and makes it look too brown. Mind you, RE2make has the same issue, neuters the personality of the original game and makes everything blue.
REmake>RE2make

>added stuff
you mean removed content? where is the RE1 arranged mode in REmake?