He beat you

You gave up. You made it all the way to the end and you didn't get good. You didn't overcome.

You just gave up. Like a casual.

Like a god damn Games Journalist.

But you can fix this. You can beat him.

Attached: Sword Saint Isshin.png (640x359, 190.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUt49-RtBAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I beat NG+ Inner Isshin with Demon Bell and no charm.
I beat the game.

been whopping his ass with the bell on try after try

Attached: sekiro2.png (1646x1440, 1.77M)

I even enjoy Demon of Hatred at this point. It feels good every sidestep, every perfect timed deflect. You don't get angry every time you die.

This game is fun.

beat him 3 times and it was still not enough money to unlock everything grindy as shit game why you gotta do this to me

I did finally go back and beat him. I had to cheese the first two phases because it took me forever and I wanted more practice on the later phases. I even uploaded it to youtube. Watch and laugh at a scrub struggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUt49-RtBAw

Attached: SekiroTM__Shadows_Die_Twice_20220507101324 no audio.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

I found a route near a idol where you jsut killed a few mist nobles and had to grind it out for an additional 7 hours just for the final trophy for unlocking everything.

Nothing but ichimonji double and mikiri counter ever mattered.

>english VA
you didn't beat the game

It's the default setting.

Attached: whatever.jpg (554x439, 62.6K)

lies
the game asks you at the very beginning which voices do you want

Oh. I don't remember that far back. I guess playing the English version of the game means I didn't beat it either? I still killed Isshin and that is what this thread is about.

sorry man it doesn't count gotta replay it now

Prosthetic Tools are so cool I wish there was more of a reason to use them

No, thanks. Maybe I'll try again in few years. I've got other shit to play.

I beat isshin all the way to ng+8 (both of them, thats why ng+8 even though it doesnt do anything) with demon bell and charmless.
Im insane.

I gave up after one try because I realized the entire game was boring shit.
Even on that first try I got to the 2nd phase. What an easy and boring as fuck game. I could believe it was the final boss until after I looked him up. He didn't feel like boss material to me.

salty bastard aint ya? go take a bath to dilute lmao

You gave up.
Isshin beat you.

Actually cunt I beat him on my third try. It was also the best fucking fight ever because I had no health or healing for the entire last quarter of his last healthbar, so I had to do it without getting hit once. It was honestly the single greatest boss fight I've ever had. 11/10 game, literally perfect.

Attached: sek.jpg (328x424, 47.22K)

I'm in the hidden forest or whatever, haven't had any real problems so far. How much harder does the game get? I've taken 2 weeks from it, I was enjoying it but started playing other things.

>how much harder does the game get
you're in the easiest part of the game right now. The end game bosses and areas are gonna fuck you in the ass, and you're gonna love it

Beat him NG charmless demon bell. Also did the same in the Shura ending.
Actually one of the fairest bosses in the game (unfairest is that cunt O'Rin).

On my second playthrough I did beat him, and you know what?
he's one of the best fromsoft final bosses

>play sekiro in 2019
>don't really appreciate the setting
>combat got repetitive, even cheated to beat sword saint just so it would be over
>play it again in 2022
>like 20x better at the game, only die to some bosses 2-3x max
>love all the lore and setting
>one of my favourite games of all time now
has anyone else gone through this, can't say I have for any other game. Why was it so much better a couple of years on? Were my expectations off? I kind of had a similar thing with Cyberpunk where I hated it at launch and loved it a year later

are you unironically me

Nice. The closest I got to having a rough time with was Seven Ashira Spears, but it was before I got into the game enough to be any good. He's actually insanely easy now that I understand how the game works. I beat Isshin's first real fight after like 2 runs, but he also was doing some really dumb shit. He kept trying to use his bow randomly and I never had to use the "jump in the air and slash at the last second" for his second phase, he just never did it. Which is a shame because he probably abuses that shit hard at the final fight

But you do remember her though.

Waiting for a replacement controller as this game broke my lb button

You mean Genichiro right? But yeah Genichiro actually isn’t that hard if you have a good grasp of the mechanics. He’s kindve a skill check of “okay if you don’t have most things down get it down now”. Just a lot of people get to him before they’ve really grasped the mechanics

Holy cringe

He was easy

Bell bearing knights killed me far more

Attached: 1655420586258.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

The game says I won and that is all I care about. Your opinion matters not.

I remember when DSP beat him in like 6 tries and went on and on for like an hour about how he wasn't that hard, and how guardian ape was actually harder

no fucking shot did DSP beat him in only 6 tries

No I beat him. His second phase was tough, but in all honesty I thought Owl was way more difficult

Oh my bad, yes Genichiro. His AI really fucked him because I had the hit 3-4 times and then counter in my head after my first run of him, then the third run he'd take three hits then either try and jump back which I'd just chase him and keep slashing or he'd do the jump in the air bow move but I was already hitting him, so I got a lot of free hits.

But yeah, I really enjoy it so far, I'll probably fire it up tonight and see if my mechanics are bad since I haven't played in like 2 weeks. Guess I'll find out