What are your top 5 characters you would love to see in SF6 (even if you don't think some have shot). For me its:

What are your top 5 characters you would love to see in SF6 (even if you don't think some have shot). For me its:

1.Urien (I'm thinking no shot)
2.Makoto (Guaranteed)
3.Fei Long (Very Likely)
4.Cody (Decent shot)
5.Maki (No shot probably, though Capcom likes to pull shit out of the vault so who knows).

Honorable mentions would be Eagle, Guy, Roxy, Remy, and Dudley.

Attached: 1653746254434.jpg (1200x675, 158.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2022/jun/15/fei-long-legal-capcom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fei Long (Very Likely)
Who's going to tell him?

I just want Karin

Q G Sean Claw Sodom

1. Falke
2. Remy
3. Kolin
4. Twelve
5. Menat

Attached: trailer-falke.png (278x500, 143.34K)

Bring him back. Don't care about anyone else

Attached: 24d7bcb1a68fe1f927d5596ccc0c2c75.jpg (707x1000, 486.96K)

Yeah OP. The Bruce Lee estate have requested that parody of him is no longer created.

that was fake news, it's just marketing hype to build up to the reveal of Fei

If thats true I blame Quentin Tarantino for making the Bruce Lee estate paranoid

dudders

Makoto is gonna be like Alex in SFV.
They're only gonna add her in because of fan demand and half-ass her so much that everyone will regret it.

Sethanie

Attached: squished dot com.png (1751x1009, 1.29M)

I want Alex in.
That is all.

it was some retarded american capcom music producer talking out of his ass and he got blacklisted from capcom as soon as that information started trending. the people who run the Bruce Lee estate made a tweet when that stuff was going around saying they had no idea what the fuck he was talking about

>he got blacklisted
A little harsh if that true. It was horse shit, yeah, but pretty harmless once the clarification came out.

Will SF6 have squish mechanics?

Attached: freshly squashed.png (1060x1009, 795.14K)

1) Cody (Need my main back)
2) Kolin (best girl)
3) Maki (Should have made it in instead of Lucia)
4) Ed (Best male newcomer from V)
5) Vega (Main from SF4 before they butchered him in V)

Idiots.
eventhubs.com/news/2022/jun/15/fei-long-legal-capcom/

Attached: FTQno3SXEAEJF44.jpg (1079x1341, 90.55K)

Cody
Goku
Mario
Geese Howard
5h should be a fan vote, anyone from any franchise

1. Kolin
2. Lucia
3. Decapre/Hakan
4. Makoto
5. G

Attached: KolinHUD.png (659x543, 641.27K)

I want to be stepped on by goddes Sethanie, bros, SQUISHED underneath her foot, kissing licking and worshiping the bottom of her foot as she slowly brings it down ontop of me SMUSHING me PRESSING me into the dirt, my bones crack as i violently cum one last time before being reduced to a bloody red smear on the bottom of my goddesses foot!!!!!

Attached: squishaniee.png (1628x1018, 966.05K)

I currently have no idea who I want to play in SFVI to consider even buying the game. Maybe Nash's inclusion would change my mind

No Alex No Buy

Nah. One thing I love about Capcom is that their franchises generally don't do "le epic guest character 4 da hype!!" nonsense. They have enough cool characters to make use of and keep things fresh. Of course their VS games are a different story altogether.

byebye

harsh but he basically said did the "my dad works at capcom and told me so", i'd imagine if you're working for such a big company like them and just spreading retarded rumors, it's going to come back and bite you in the ass. he also tried to blame it on the journalists instead of taking responsibility for being an asshat.

Attached: capcom music producer.png (487x155, 13.58K)

Sakura
Guy
Vega
Spider-Man
Wesker

1. Remy
2. C. Viper
3. Vega
4. Elena
5. Urien

I don't care what people say about him, Remy has fucking style.

Attached: 03_remywinner02[1].jpg (743x1200, 175.31K)

Now thats retarded. I'm no fan of journalists generally speaking, but what did he think was going to happen (especially if he was purposely making shit up and didn't just get misled by this "third-party" person). I wonder if he is even resposible for any decent tracks anyway.

>1. Vega (main, hope he goes back to charge/IV style, if they keep his V moveset I expect him to be completely unga SF2 style)
>2. Yang
>3. Fei Long
>4. Necro
>5. Balrog because Luke isn't a substitute for a boxer

I wasn't asking for your opinion. grow up lil zoom zoom, in the adult world your opinion isn't warranted unless asked for. I don't care if your mommy tells you that your opinions are special, they are not. you are a bitch ass faggot loser nigger bitch ass beta cuck faggot simp
kys bitch boy

1-SFIV Seth, not the gay shit we got in SFV
2-Falk
3-Makoto
4-Urien
5-Sagat

Attached: sf4seth.jpg (800x800, 85K)

>picrel
>oni akuma
>balrog

Attached: hakan.jpg (1024x576, 62.87K)