What happened?

What happened?

Attached: applebees.jpg (1920x1080, 539.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWOZblklk6U
arronsimpsonart.com/art-direction/apb-2010-marketing-art-vision/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should've been free to play from the get go.

>not charging any money for a $100,000,000 game
How does that work?

Attached: metro.jpg (1911x1084, 395.86K)

Look at other f2p games.

What game is this

Attached: 1651822309173.gif (480x360, 434.12K)

APB Reloaded. It has the best character customization of any shooter ever made.

Attached: cc.png (1214x720, 720.17K)

I wish this game took off. I would prefer it over GTAO

You can make cringe anime art, buy a billboard, and slap it up there people have to stare people at while they play.

Attached: hambaga.jpg (856x640, 54.98K)

>Full left and right hand animations with camera switching
>Insane customization
>Exploding cars
>No headshots keeps sweaties out
>Car surfing
>Remotely explode your own car
>Arrest people and /fart in their face
>ERP
>Make people listen to your obnoxious custom death theme each time you kill them
>Jump cars onto buildings using ambulances as ramps
>Get in dump trucks and drive around the city in a pack of unstoppable killdozers

Yeah it's pretty fun.

APB had top tier art direction. I wish there was more games with this style
youtube.com/watch?v=sWOZblklk6U
arronsimpsonart.com/art-direction/apb-2010-marketing-art-vision/

Attached: NcvTEmy.jpg (1680x1050, 292.83K)

Makes me sad a little bit we never got to see more environments get designed because the original vision is pretty aesthetic.

Attached: assthetic.jpg (1920x1084, 442.08K)

If only this game was in the hands of some who gives a damn and would add new content

I loved the shit out of this game and it's art, overall style. When it came out my pc absolutely could not handle it and it would do the fps lag and in a world full of oca faggots I wasn't having a good time.
By the time I got a decent pc it was in the hands of GamersFirst of whoever and they were selling retarded shit like that silenced gold submachine gun and super cars for real money. I got to be the oca faggot for a while and I had a blast but the mircotransaction shit pulled me out.
I hear it's in the hands of a new company but haven't looked into it. I loved the art and customization so much.

Nah they had to spend 8 years on the engine update and still not get it done lmao

They made it now so premium is free and you can buy the good guns using in game currency you earn from completing little mini-achievements.

Attached: towerplaza.jpg (1913x1084, 694.87K)

I should reinstall this just to crash my cars/dump trucks into people while they are doing missions.

The real hero San Paro needs

Attached: cement truck.gif (240x135, 837.7K)

What are the population numbers for it are people still playing?

APB is a game that I try to love. I just fucking hate all the OP bastards with PTW guns and shit. Maybe because I also suck ass at online games in general

There is also horrible stuttering if you don't use a ramdisk for a specific folder of the game so everyone shitting on you is probably doing that. At least now you can buy the formerly pay 2 win stuff by just playing.

Usually fills up one district at prime time. I hear EU is more populated than NA.

Attached: outfit.jpg (1315x426, 219.56K)

>One district
Damn, matchmaking must be beyond fucked

They turned it off :)

Attached: of2.png (1754x970, 1.3M)