What game do you want to play before you die? Do you think you'll be around for it?

What game do you want to play before you die? Do you think you'll be around for it?

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-160257_Google.jpg (847x801, 267.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgPRPi--F5E
youtube.com/c/Food4Dogs/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What game do you want to play before you die?
half life 3
>Do you think you'll be around for it?
no

full-body feedback VR with lolis, of course

Once I play Stray I can die happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgPRPi--F5E

Attached: 1623102729918.jpg (1024x768, 120.29K)

it's over shirley, they are in the space now

Fortnite!
Skyrim 2!
Yeaaaaah!
Consuuuume!

Attached: rip.jpg (1200x900, 147.33K)

>What game do you want to play before you die?
I want to be completely hooked and immersed into a machine that enables me to physically experience and just live inside the closest thing to a fully realized and perfect version of New Vegas
>Do you think you'll be around for it?
Nah, and even if got to live for 100 years more i still wouldn't be able to experience it anything close to it.

Attached: 1626344394988.jpg (520x311, 36.09K)

I hope that bitch fucking dies, she's so fucking mean. I watched one of her videos once, scrolled a bit to see the youtube comments nad all the super nice comments encouraging her and telling her stuff like "you should try joining the dark brotherhood!". she would always reply with "I do whatever i want you don't get to boss me around goodbye." and would be super agressive and mean FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Fucking autistic mean grandma, i fucking hate her, hope she gets hate crimed.

Attached: the grandma slayer.png (1920x822, 1.24M)

I want an Elon Musk Nuerolink blowjob before I go. It's possible if I can last another 40 years.

Most old people are aggressive and bitter, this is nothing new user.

I just want to have sex

I have nothing wtf

>glowies hack into your system
>simulate full-body baton slams and stun gun effects

Attached: gman smug.jpg (1280x720, 64.01K)

to be honest people are always telling her to do basic stuff even despite she has been playing for thousands of hours at this point, it probably gets tiring
I remember when she started ranting once about having a ton of subscribers but few viewers and not understanding why they don't just unsubscribe if they don't care about her videos, she clearly doesn't understand how the internet works lmao

Do you have money?
Because that's your answer.
Il guarantee you that no matter how you spin it you're paying for it.
Only exception is you are both under 16 hot and have the ich

I haven't had a dollar to my name in over 6 years and I have a microdick

Based granny.

I want to play with a girls pussy.
Damn, beat me to it.

Attached: 1653598939453.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Based granny coming through

youtube.com/c/Food4Dogs/videos

vanilla WoW

>WRPG Granny
>JRPG Granny
Who wins?

fucking good one of us cause lord knows i hate faggots telling me how to play

anal bead lamps

She's literally just fuckit joking. How is this a story?

They better let her playtest it

Homeless?
Just do irl piracy it's easy and you will be amazed how stupid people are.

>she clearly doesn't understand how the internet works lmao

Old hag things she's funny or interesting or actually good at the game, fucking bitch. People only suscribe because "HAHA LE FUNNY GAMER GRANDMA" is an epic meme, not because her content is good. I truly, truly, TRULY wish she fucking DIED.

Like, I dunno, hope she falls down some stairs and breaks HER FUCKING SPINE or her glasses get all foggy so she takes them off while crossing the street and BAM a huge car slams her.

Fucking bitch. Can't fucking stand her.

Attached: BASH THE STR8.jpg (1920x1080, 485.5K)

I wish I was old so I could die in my sleep

You tell me to do something I won't do it. Its simple.

I wanna hold hands with Monster Girls in VR before I die.

I want someone who will love and care for me before I die

>that Beano plushie in the background
fucking based

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 16-22-01 Food4Dogs.png (1988x1118, 2.1M)

jrpg granny she literally is a weeb that found her hobby after retiring i cant think of a better way to end existence

She's in the game, so I bet she'll play some sort of build

Attached: the-elder-scrolls-6-skyrim-grandma.jpg (1200x675, 50.29K)

No, I've just given up in life. If I could make money at home I would do it but I have no good ideas. Are you saying sell fakes and what not?

>i cant think of a better way to end existence

>I MUST COOONNNSSOOOOOMMM....AACKKK
You're a loser jeez.

But they are not bossing her around they are being super nice and supportive and giving her advice or telling them what kind of content they'll love seeing her do.

People just try to interact with her and be nice and HERE SHE COMES TO TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF AND HOW SHE'S TIRED AND SHIT AND HOW THEY SHOULD TALK WITH EACH OTHER, fucking hag, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? If a grandma talked to me like that i would fucking slam her.

Attached: FUCKING BITCH.jpg (710x331, 57.36K)

Kingdom Hearts 4 and Final Fantasy XVI
i'm 27 and healthy living in a 1st world country so i'm most likely gonna make it

Thats cool as shit. I always love when companies put IRL people into games or references to them

I get sad though when I learn a reference is a memorial to someone who died.

Attached: mjbpatoresz71.jpg (442x960, 45.22K)

if thats what you got out of my post than her just finding something she really enjoys your a retard make sure to stay in your room so you dont bother others

She doesn't have many viewers because the "senior citizen plays video games" novelty wore out fast and she literally only plays Skyrim and nothing else, people would get bored eventually.

I hope they delay it until she is dead and then make her a ghost character in it

A good Fallout game.

There is nothing wrong with what you posted. Are you being intentionally retarded?

least mentally ill gay man

>giving her advice or telling them what kind of content they'll love seeing her do.
she probably knows or/and recorded it already, but no one watches her videos so she gets triggered when some retard that saw her at kotaku comes in a random video and asks her to do the dark brotherwood

> There's nothing wrong with the fucking hag bitch telling people she's "tired of replying to comments" as if she was doing them a favor or something for interacting with fans

She's an ungrateful piece of shit, she has all kinds of shitty comments in which she tells awful shit to people, she even held a dude's life hostage, the dude just wanted to kill himself and she goes "NO YOUR LIFE BELONGS TO ME I'M THE DRAINER OF LIFE HAG REEE!". If I ever saw her on the street i don't think I could contain my fists.

Attached: grandma bitch holding someone's life hostage.jpg (1926x1058, 185.98K)

Lmao

Okay now I know this is bait, or that retard Russian who was complaining about his Spider Man bans earlier

what the fuck are you saying

she's trying to be nice to the suicidal fag
go see a psychiatrist, faggot