Star Citizen

I know there are lots of bugs and no story.
I'm not looking for random people to do quests or communicate, nor do i look for some fps shooting.
Before all of you will call me a retard, I don't care if the game is fully released or in forever alpha, as long as it will give me a sense of exploration.
I really want to just chill and explore space.
Is Star Citizen really THAT bad if I just want to relax and explore?

Attached: kdMNThx[1].png (797x409, 680.74K)

How much money you put in to it so far?

I'm asking if I should buy a game or not?
So 0$

you can have fun in SC even in it's current state, but it's not ready yet, try the next free fly and see if it's for you or not

>I really want to just chill and explore space
maybe play ED or NMS instead?

>ED
Can you even go out of the ship in ED and explore mines or you're can only fly ships?
I want to land on some random planet, explore if there's something there etc.
>NMS
Idk game just looks childish to me not gonna lie.
Its like Subnautica or Minecraft but in space

>I want to land on some random planet, explore if there's something there etc.
in sc you get a handful of planets consisting of mostly empty space. there aren't hours of bespoke hidden content waiting for you to explore. procedual mission generation is what you get

I don't actually play ED, but I know they added landing on planets and you could explore them with a little drone or something. Then I think they added space legs later as well, but what that entails I really have no idea, maybe there is stuff to explore now, maybe not

Well that wasn't very clear in the OP. I don't see a reason to call you a retard if you are just desperate for exploration and you haven't sunk 1000+ dollars on SC.

I'm actually not looking to find anything during exploration.
I want to explore the planet like going on a hike.
Maybe find some beautiful undiscovered spot where no one set a foot before, look for nice scenery, build a house there if that's even possible etc.
Its like when you're going hiking irl, you wont find or get anything but you'll feel better

Shoo shoo shart shartizen shills.

Is your name Ross by any chance?

Usually people call OP retard when someone say something about SC, or basically even tho I mention I've spend $0

No.

star citizen is ok for exploring space, it has a lot of grinding with nothing really to it. You can venture from space station to planets, do missions of fighting bots in ships, or go mining.

The game in itself is boring, but visually, it can be very beautiful.

Well SC is an interesting case, a lot of nutjobs spend thousands of dollars on it and talking to these people is like talking to a cultist. On the other side there are people who,on there mere mention of SC, have a reflex to call you a retard, no matter your relation to SC. Can't blame them though.

That's what I'm looking for basically, chill and exploration, thanks for infos.

explain to me how you are going to chill when 95% of this experience is just bugs fucking you over?

Is it really 95% or 20%.
You're saying if I'll try to plan a ship 10 times, 9.5 times my ship will randomly explode?

If he is desperate enough, because I constantly seek what I experienced when I played Baldur's Gate for the first time.

Attached: 16554012413810.png (658x501, 332.59K)

user, just wait for a free flight event. Those happen every 1-2 months, letting you play for free for a week or two.
If you can't stop yourself from consooming, remember that you can buy a pack and request a refund up to 30 days after you bought the game.
You definitely shouldn't spend money on that game tho

SC is a lot of fun, just go in expecting something that isn't entirely stable or consistent in quality. There's a lot of core gameplay that works well, and if you're new to the game there is quite a lot to explore and do (including quests, but they're not actually that easy or intuitive to find).

Player driven events like the rallies are probably the best part of SC though, so do look at what the community is doing. The big in-game events are also pretty good, but they don't run constantly.

I'd also look up how to quickly get UEC fairly early. It's not as hard to get as it first seems, making most ships quite easily acquirable in game. Every few patches there a big currency bug too, so long as you look out for these you can get a lot of money easily and buy whatever you want.

Hmm maybe you're right.
Its better to just wait for a free flight event if its every few months.

Yeah I understand its not stable and it will probably be in forever alpha, but as long as I can have some fun in exploration, I don't mind about anything else