Why do people consider her the best boss fight in all of fromsoft games...

why do people consider her the best boss fight in all of fromsoft games? she's just so unbalanced and it doesn't feel satisfying to beat her.

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella (1).jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Muh it's like a dance

People who liked this boss cheesed it and didn't really beat her.

She gets naked

Placidusax is a better bonus boss than Malenia; Malenia is just a casual filter for players whose first game is Elden Ring.

Attached: 1544147024063.jpg (1920x1080, 229.82K)

hard = good
errection = good

She's the best because she's so hard, but also fair.

regen on blocked hits is just indefensible, she'd be tolerable otherwise but this just screams cheap and lazy

killed him before he did a 2nd attack with the horn on a faith build and i havent fought him a 2nd time so i have no idea what he actually does besides his breath move

Attached: 4145152121.png (200x200, 9.69K)

>Sword and Board playstyle is completely worthless
>Evader style is tough but possible
>Long range magic completely negates her
A good boss shouldn't have this much discrepancy in how big of a challenge they actually present.

It's not the best, it's the hardest. Also a shitty meme tier fight.

Cool shit.

>people
who

>Long range magic completely negates her
lol uwat
magic is actually harder since she closes gaps so fast and does waterfowl more often

best fromsoft fight is inner isshin

people just don't remember who the other bosses are because they don't repeat their name all the time

You're using the wrong magic then. Between blood flies and Frenzied Burst all she does is walk in circles and get hit. Not to mention the times I summoned magic user cooperators who completely locked her down with shit like Comet Azur.

So it's basically confirmed that she was a Sekiro DLC boss that got recycled when the DLC was scrapped right?

Honestly I had a lot of fun with her fight but waterfowl dance soured me on it. It was cool having a dex supeboss where staggering was an option, but waterfowl being "die to this move a gorillion times until you can figure out where to dodge" sucked so hard I ended up just respeccing, pumping vit and hitting her with the running bath water

it was definitely the hardest boss theyve made, for just playing a non-status effect melee build. im not sure if its the best...shes up there with bloodborne and DS3 DLC bosses

I beat her using sword and board but blocking actually made the fight harder even with guard counters. Towards the end the only thing I was using the shield for was the waterfowl dance.

literally no one considers her the best boss fight