Guys can you help me find a game

Guys can you help me find a game

It’s very much like vampire survivor and it got like thousands of positive reviews but I forgot the name

I think the name starts with “C”

Attached: EB37459F-3436-4615-86CE-29927B468A7D.jpg (1125x1347, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

50gameslike.com/games-like/vampire-survivors
steamunlocked.net/2-spirit-hunters-infinite-horde-free-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cyberpunk 2077
you're welcome bro

One is 2D the other is 3D bro

Probably realm of the mad god

Is not free

requests goes to

>very much like vampire survivor
Beautiful mystic survivors? It's vampire survivor with tits.
>and it got like thousands of positive reviews
No idea, sorry.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 55.57K)

>/r/
You need to visit /wsr/ if you aren't looking for dicks.

Crimsonland
Have fun

Is the demo good

Holy shit they didn't even try to hide it. Also
>Chinese

Here 50 Vampire Survivors Clones.
50gameslike.com/games-like/vampire-survivors

It's very basic but the 3D graphics are alright. Maybe it will get better in terms of content, maybe they will just add more tits and call it a day.

>chinese
Yeah, I don't expect anyone else to blatantly copy-paste a game's formula like that and just add big tits on top of it like it's a major feature.

>rip off everything from a mobile game you saw once
>release it on steam
>make millions
how did he get away with it

by doing it well?
being a copycat is irrelevant when you are doing it in a way that people do not mind.

Crimsonland?

yeah

just tried, fun for the first 3 minutes but enemy health scales VERY fast and becomes unwinnable unless the perfect item combination is obtained.
I just gave up on it

understanding of human psychology and how slot machines work, extremely simple tech that allows to pump content at high speed with zero effort, fairly decent core gameplay math-wise and it's satisfying looking at your build improving. tons of secrets, decent amount of build variations and even smallest changes can have pretty big effect, takes north of hundred hours to get everything and most of it isn't just grind for gold. it's a simple game that knows exactly what it's going for yet still has several hooks that can hold you for a long time. it's like a play on ancient genre of arpg but condensed into half an hour long sessions and simplified so you don't have to research obscure mechanics to figure out exactly what some affix on your gear does or how recovery animations work, yet still scratches the same itch of building a death machine that kills hundreds per second.

Crimsonland

It’s not

this is the only other one of these types of games I've played steamunlocked.net/2-spirit-hunters-infinite-horde-free-download/