Crypto is dead guys!

Crypto is dead guys!

We can finally buy our videogames!!!

Attached: 1655390519970.jpg (1170x658, 771.06K)

Heard that one before

>stealth bobo thread

nothing happens... nothing ever happens

Isnt this the moment to buy?

is this because of what covid did OR the feds pumping money out the ass in hopes it'll recover

I literally lost all of the money i made in the past 3 years of my life...i was going to buy my first home too at 34

Is this for real this time?

Looks like stocks to me bro.

russia is at war
gas prices go up
everything else goes up

The next halving is in April 2024, we reach the bottom around a couple of months before that, you have around 1 year from now to accumulate as much as you can. After the halving the bullrun lasts around 1 year and a couple of months, so make sure you take fucking profits.

Yep, in 2018 this same shit happened and you could buy 1080s at 50% MSRP it was tight

doesn't matter there's no games worth upgrading for yet. by the time we get actual fucking games new card not out yet will be out. don't let fomo rot your brain, its a serious disease.

bruh nobody wants mined to death gpus. rx 480s and gtx 1070s were notorious for dying due to mining.

what's with all this red,where's the green?

Attached: LAIN.png (1520x1080, 3.25M)

>*blood on the streets detected*

buy

Attached: rothschild.jpg (1024x576, 54.64K)

Russia / fucked up logistic chains / wheat and all additional shortage stuff

>the only green in there is FEDEX
>who cancelled all their amazon shipping

RIP in peace american economy

hahahahahahahahahaha we DUMP on YOU!

? at most it stresses the vram a lil bit the card is fine. the average gamer that leaves the card at a lazy OC with fans off because they dont like fan noise is much worse
even if you dont want a mining GPU the fact that miners offer them at a lower price brings everything else down with them

lmfao bidetbots blaming putin for america's retardation

Vatnikstan has very little to do with oil prices. Natural gas price only for euro markets. Seen some doomerposting about fertilizers yet the majority of critical ones can and are produced outside of Vatnikstan.

General gas prices at the pump are up mostly due to the woketard policies of dementia potatos handlers. That plus funny money spending and opec ngf about propping up potatos ratings.

Attached: 1642348098918.jpg (1280x1785, 230.01K)

how unBEARable

Attached: 1637843763881.png (1168x1104, 27.53K)