FF7 Remake Part 2 reveal later today!

FF7 Remake Part 2 reveal later today!

Hopes?

Dreams?

Reality?

Attached: Cloud-FFVIIArt.png (1024x1238, 807.29K)

It will not be FF7R2 at all. It will be a Netflix show and the mobile gacha shit. The Netflix fag parade will be about Cloud's origin and called "unnumbered." As bad as FF7R is its going to get so much worse.

Attached: 2022-06-16 13_20_52-Gematsu on Twitter_ _Square Enix filed a trademark for _Unnumbered_ on June 9 in.png (603x754, 49.55K)

Predict the sales drop for FFVIIR part 2

Tifa looking like Tifa should. Everything else with the game was bad enough. The Censorship and Z E R O response from the dev team was writing on the wall.

Sales are going to tank for sure. now that people have seen what they are doing with the project. its DR WHO infinite reality shit.

BASED JIMBO
LETS DOOM THIS REMAKE ONCE AGAAAAAIN

Attached: 12547865485.jpg (599x399, 149.63K)

Lower than part 1 but there is no number low enough that I would be willing to call bad. I still refuse to consider SoP a game that sold badly.

Considering how shes like 80% of the midgar section in the main party it just didn't match up. especially when the yuffie dlc came and magically she looked the same.

>Hopes?
they've been broken

> Dreams?
a proper open world. exploration. and less time travel bullshit

> Reality?
its not going to happen.

Cero keep annoying me.

the first game didnt do too hot to begin with. forget all that you hear in the US about how a success it was and faggots tearing up and shit because they are getting paid to preform.
personally i think its going to be another after thought. a day late and a dollar short

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 739.08K)

And this is different from the compilation of FF7 in what way?

It will easily make a profit, but I expect 70% or less buying it. After that abysmal ending of Part 1 there's literally no point playing any of the rest. If some of the content is good like Junon activities and Gold Saucer (if this part even makes it there) then I'll pirate it.

what you want this?
S-E could have purchased a African country if they added it as a DLC or Preorder bonus. its internal politics that forced the censorship. Not a Ethics Committe, just what would affect their bottom line and how they can get it on consoles. Sony is the biggest contributor to this fact. Xbox doesnt really care.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13.42K)

>its DR WHO infinite reality shit.
It's a pseudo-timeline now that will still keep on the tracks of the original but has to deviate massively from this point story wise.

Disappointment

Attached: OrderlyDismalCentipede-max-1mb.gif (320x193, 834.05K)

i highly doubt we're getting anything on part 2 until yoshi-p has wrung every sale he can get out of his flop next year.
part 1 on xbox/steam + first soldier and ever crisis on consoles/pc seems most likely to me.

>> Dreams?
>a proper open world

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 31.64K)

from a narrative stand point, the moment you add in time travel its a major cop out. Now anything could be in the story and time line. So if theres infinite realities whats the point of anything at all? Story was like events of ff7 already took place.

So... ? wat?

I sold my collector copy of FF7R and used the money to buy Sakaguchi's new game on iOS. That's how bad it is.

id pay an extra 70 for the original outfit. i mean whenever shes in it the game is a T rating? FF7 was T anyway so.. whats the deal? Take my fucking money Japs!

World Map i meant. lol. Srry.

>So if theres infinite realities whats the point of anything at all?
Yeah this is why everyone hated it. I agree. To be honest, I actually enjoyed the game up to around Wall Market, the game just dies beyond that.