TMNT 2003 game

Btfo's your outdated boomer arcade game. Funny how they got back a bunch of good voice actors for Shredders Revenge. Games a dead on release arcade beat em up. They could've made an open world TMNT game. The novelty is stale and has worn off. Developers shouldn't be allowed the IP to iconic franchises if they aren't going to put any effort into the game. And how much do they want you to pay for this on console? Like 50?

Attached: Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_(2003)_Coverart.png (256x363, 202.04K)

No body cares dude

Then why did you reply, tranny?

does anyone in the world even care about turtles? outside of those 20 80s kids who can't let go of

lmao how contrarian a Any Forumstard can get by bringing this literal shovelware only because we got a new release?

Okay zoomer, thankyou. Go back to watching that streamer player FNAF.

Is there any game Any Forums will not seethe endlessly over?

Lol the 80's show is comfy, but it has no depth. TMNT 2003 is the best piece of Turtles media. But yeah, there's a bunch of zoomers who watched the 2012 show on Nick, so they became turtle fans, but that's one of the worst TMNT shows.

Attached: 1652881789551.gif (410x374, 2.33M)

Both are kino.

Hires the voice actors from the 80's show back for the game, but only gives them one voice line. What a joke.

I want them to make a re-release of the TMNT 2003 games
3-game collection (The game, Battle nexus, Mutant nightmare)
Holy shit these games were cool and i like them more than 80-s tmnt games

sorry but I'm not a dog fucker.

I guess I'm just middle. Too young for 80s tmnt and too old for new stuff

Attached: 1643812402300.jpg (712x402, 13.5K)

>The novelty is stale and has worn off
>They could've made an open world TMNT game!!!1111

Attached: Mutant Turtles Gaiden Vol 1 (Complete) [Opentrain-TMNTEntity]_0081.jpg (637x675, 211.19K)

Would be kino. The last decent TMNT game was turtles in Manhattan if I'm correct is the name? Pretty sure. But it was done in the style of transformers devastation with the color shading and it played like the 2003 TMNT games. Was pure kino.

If you were born in the late 80s or early 90s, you were old enough to have watched the first two live action movies.

It's 2022, most games are open world. And if they weren't gonna do that. Just make it play like 2003.

Well actually saw those on tv and the third movie. Just wasn't a big thing in my age group. At least where I lived.

This so much, Cowabunga Collection 2 when?

I'm 27 and I still like TMNT.

2003 fags are in a perpetual state of cope

Attached: 1557623353679.jpg (664x554, 83.87K)