What if we made a tac shooter gzdoom mod with inaccurate guns!!!

>what if we made a tac shooter gzdoom mod with inaccurate guns!!!
have these retards ever played an fps in their lives

Attached: 1655389029917.jpg (460x215, 58.21K)

Still mad OP?

mad that this game is shit, yeah

>mad because some random game in a genre that has 100s of games in development in the last couple years is shit
Unironically that is really fucking pathetic. Go get laid you fucking retard.

so you think this game is shit too AND you're whining about this thread? shut up lil' zoom

Nah I think the game looks good. I'm making fun of you because you're a retard and I like bullying retards.

i thought the demo was fun

the guns are fine but i really hated that you can't fucking see shit
enemies blend in with the scenery
tasks blend in with the scenery
do these people even play their own game?

/k/ autists should bot be allowed to post on other boards

Difficulty curve in the demo feels a little off, but I enjoyed it. Much more of a System Shock feel than Doom, and the pink blood is weird, are these guys Klingons?
Controls need to get fixed up on the Steam Deck, not quite working out of the box and needs some configuration.

The game looks fine, but plays like shit.
It is very mediocre, but the effort is there and I commend them for it.

i played on the second highest difficulty and it felt really fucking weird
too many particle effects so you cant really clearly see the enemies
i found multiple secrets and i was still kinda middling on ammo for the whole demo? i didnt get to use the pistol all that much.
they clearly took a lot of inspiration from FEAR and i noticed the AI flanking me a lot and doing callouts but at the same time the game has the controls and speed of a movement shooter. it makes it feel really fucking clunky when you're forced into narrow hallways with junk all over the place when you move so fast and enemies hit so hard.

i definitely commend them for getting the game even running in GZDoom in the first place but the gameplay feels like they took a concept from each of their favorite games and smashed them together and the game just feels really messy because of it

Attached: 1619125389882.jpg (640x438, 66.39K)

Based

making a list of demos i played in next fest, what were your guys favorite with top being best and bottom being worst? heres mine:

CULTIC
Cult of the Lamb
Gloomwood
Anger Foot
Nitro Kid
Selaco

Attached: 1651466072850.gif (834x870, 327.2K)

ayo finna be cap bruh sheeeesh??? dis fire ass game finna remind me of valorant bruhs???

>retard raging about a random game he doesn't like is a zoomer and/or nigger
Checks out.

you are the zoomer here lmao, keep getting confused that people actually want to discuss games on this board

>spits out a bunch of zoomer lingo
>y-your're the real zoomer!
whatever you say kid

ok you might just be very dull

Maybe im bad but i take too much damage to use a high octane playstyle like i would in FEAR. I have to peak and shoot in this game. I still like it tho.

the problem is it's a tac shooter where headshots aren't possible except at very close range, it's insanely dumb

Nah, that's you faggot. I get you were trying to mock me with zoomer speak. I'm making fun of you because you're a retarded faggot for knowing how zoomers speak in the first place, and even bigger faggot for making a shit thread. Kill yourself.

ok you are very dull

You are very gay.

no i'm not

Yes you are.

nah

this.

pixelshit zoomer wanna-be retro shooter GARBAGE
also, kys if you use the word BOOMER SHOOTER, you are aids and faget!

I WILL say BOOMER SHOOTER and I WILL NOT kms :^). What are you going to do about it?