Virtually all of the companions are fucking reddit tier besides Remove Legion Boone

>virtually all of the companions are fucking reddit tier besides Remove Legion Boone

It's good because of the atmosphere but honestly it's an unfinished game. The faction system is undeveloped and the game is predisposed to make you side with NCR and seeing the Legion as the bad guys instead of morally grey justifying the means with the ends.

Attached: 093155170971.jpg (1494x2656, 417.45K)

>game is predisposed to make you side with NCR and seeing the Legion as the bad guys instead of morally grey justifying the means with the ends.

Not really. Each faction has their own take on what the post-war world should look like. House wants humanity to ascend to the stars, the NCR wants to reinstitute the pre-war system of government and Caesar wants to bring order through strength. I never felt I "had to" side with the NCR and I didn't. As for the Legion coming off as "bad guys", well they do chimp out in a lot of the same ways raiders/fiends do, so why shouldn't I be allowed to view them as "bad?"

Because they aren't allowed to be anything other than the evil raping slave faction with the only justification being we provide society. All of the fan favorite characters in the game despise them or at least work directly against their goals.

Attached: 636.png (500x355, 309.83K)

ISIS had an overwhelmingly negative perception and did a lot of the same shit that the Legion does. When your chimp outs consist of brutal, inhumane acts people tend to have a negative reaction to that. Also, imagine living in a post-apocalyptic world where life is already a pain in the fucking ass with raiders, fiends and mutated wildlife constantly threatening your existence. Then these assholes come along, burn down your settlement, rape you wife and then kill all of your friends. That would tend to provoke a negative reaction from people. I'm not actually arguing against the Legion's goals or the ways of achieving them, I'm just saying it's not realistic to expect them to have many sympathizers.

>but honestly it's an unfinished game.
Obsidian only had 10 minutes to make it, I'd say they did pretty good.

Attached: legion.jpg (1009x569, 152.48K)

The Legion was not sustainable, you convince Legate at the end not with speech but barter logistically speaking it just doesnt make sense and if Caesar is killed before this, the Legion is bound to collapse. I dont believe there is a right answer to who should rule the wasteland but theyre presented as is and nothing more. The Legion rape, kill, and crucify people in order to weed out the weak what is the long term plan here?

Yes I don't disagree on what they actually did in the video game as they are basically just glorified bandits who rape/loot everything in their path but it's they don't get to be anything but the boogey man. Remember there are young men who have basically grown up in the legion since their childhood and don't know anything other than what the legion has taught them. They literally teach young men hand to hand combat and survival skills while the NCR can't be pissed to do anything about the average drunk who goes to Vegas to lose all of his caps on gambling. But we never hear about any of this in game because the developers only wanted to paint the legion in a negative light.

Attached: fallout-caesars-legion.jpg (1400x700, 163.67K)

> He didn't meet Raul
Yeah I love it but it is undeniably unfinished. Still offers more nuance than most RPG

The game is clearly trying to push you towards the Yes man ending you fucking mong. NCR and legion are both presented as retards. Why do I smell incredibly insecure Any Forumstard

It is painfully obvious you didn't play the game

>paint the legion in a negative light
if this was true they wouldnt have made Arcades ending slide, it is a shame that we did not get expanded Legion lore but Legion territory is only safe because they will kill anyone that steps out of line. Also I never understood why traders were okay with the Legion considering there is nothing stopping the Legion from just killing them and taking their shit.

>Yes Man fags

Attached: 1304459692304.jpg (296x442, 21.17K)

encountering ghouls with raul, says something along the lines of
>hey, why are you attacking me?? im one of you guys! get him/her! oh... uh sorry boss
makes me lol every time

I have 600 hours heres your (you)

>Also I never understood why traders were okay with the Legion considering there is nothing stopping the Legion from just killing them and taking their shit.
Is there a single instance of this actually happening?

Do you have any concept of basic reading comprehension? I'm not saying the yes man ending is better, I'm saying the game is clearly not trying to push you to side with the NCR, its trying to make you go yes man route. It presents both NCR and legion as retards. Go argue about which ending is better elsewhere, I'm only commenting on how retarded OP is.

> there is nothing stopping the Legion from just killing them and taking their shit.

Maybe the fact that no one would go into their territory ans thus mess their economy. The Legion are ruthless but not dumb.

I do not think that the game pushes you to Yes man, I thought it was obvious even as a kid how patronizing Yes man was as a character. House at least has a plan for humanity, a to rebuild.

>a plan to rebuild

Attached: 1655373189278.jpg (709x662, 37.07K)

Prove it, i refuse to believe someone can be as retarded as you are. If you played the game through once you would see all the times the games shits on the NCR.

not in the game but there is a trader in the Legion camp that says the trade routes are safe from raiders and fiends essentially this

Okay if that's the cause can you name me a character in the game who is pro legion who is not in the legion themselves or is a retarded tribesman?

Its a robot programmed to do whatever it is told, how autistic are you to unironically cry about it being mean to you?

Its obviously the "canon" ending. Its a hidden twist reveal that lets you bypass the cavalcade of clowns the game has spent the last tens of hours showing as either useless or insane.

>dodges the request for proof
lmao fucking knew it

Every faction is capable of that Mr. House sends his securitrons to mow down all the Kings unprovoked and NCR shows up in Goodsprings and just takes it over and taxes everyone.

>can't give me answer
Fuck off midwit

>Its a robot programmed to do whatever it is told, how autistic are you to unironically cry about it being mean to you?
I never thought Yes man was mean but the writers wrote him as a "Yes man" hes just their to reaffirm your actions not be your moral compass also I am very autistic

In any case, the possibility of the Legion killing thsm and taking their shit is better than the inevitability of the NCR taxing their shit, on top of the raiders and fiends in NCR territory that will kill them and take them shit anyway, as well as the Crimson Caravans and Van Graffs that will destroy their shit and then pressure them into to selling their caravan for a pittance)

I'll respond to your argument when you give me proof of your 600 hours. That is a completely reasonable request and the only reason you would dodge it is because you're talking out of your ass. It takes a minute to take a screenshot of a steam play time.

Imagine being such a braindead fuck you actually think this. Yes Man is not the "I wanna be the king of the castle" ending, it's an independent Vegas which comes with just as many flaws as any of the other routes.

Attached: 1615072170480.jpg (900x1615, 230.23K)

It is clearly not possible to explain things in a way your feeble mind can process it.

OP

Attached: 20220616_114825.jpg (3024x1314, 1021K)

I agree to that, when the NCR killed those squatters for trying to drink water I was done with them, yeah I get it its not theirs but they didnt have to kill them.

Raul is apolitical good try