Kneel before the undisputed king of FPS

kneel before the undisputed king of FPS

Attached: 1652298815227.jpg (1920x1090, 672.94K)

That’s not Halo 2

That's not Timesplitters 2

That's not Titanfall 2

That's not school shooter simulator

That's not Minecraft

That's not team fortress 2

that's not custom FarCry 1 maps with online multiplayer

Eh, no.

Attached: valorant.jpg (975x675, 190.06K)

Remember when MW19 "saved the franchise" with some of the most dogshit map design in the franchise?
You have to be retarded to get excited for this

Attached: 1633046880735.png (744x575, 423.95K)

nah
shut up zoomers

kek, CoD has been dogshit since the golden age MW2-BO2, anyone still playing is either chasing the highs of that era, consumer drones, or actual children (which explains why cod threads are awful even by Any Forums standards)

i accept your concession

if you think BO2 was golden age you are part of the problem, simpleton.

Halo was always better. Cope Moderwarnig

i just miss Black Ops II so fucking bad

CoD was always shit, if anything the only time it was good was when it made mobility have skill like advanced warfare. Too bad all the CoD kiddies cried because camping in a corner didn't let them win so they went back to corner camp trash like CoD4/MW2 style.

>the only time it was good was when it made mobility have skill like advanced warfare
lol shut the fuck up, gimmicks do not make cod games good, good progression and a variety of viable weapons make those games good

MW19 was the first cod i played since MW2 and I really enjoyed it.
batlle.net and activisions constant bullshit mired it along with them dropping support for cold war and vanguard (which I didnt touch)

>active skill based mobility
>gimmicks
Corner camping scrub detected, you nubs are the reason CoD devolved back into its no skill roots.

you have to be trolling

>kneel before the undisputed king of FPS

Attached: 1646227734400.png (490x487, 380.75K)

BASED

>GUYS I HAVE NOSTALGIA OF PLAYING THIS WHEN I WAS 13 ITS LIKE... SO LE... GOOD?!
>*remembers barely anything from the rushed story*

zoomer thread

There's a reason why every remake of a map is from MW1, MW2, Blops 1 and Blops 2.

>$82
MW19 was the only COD game I really enjoyed since BO2 and I was going to most likely buy it, but they fucked it.
I can buy 2 new games for $82 here

That’s not darkness of days

just buy a regional key from some shithole like brazil or turkey lol

senior year student and game university here, I just want to tell you guys this game is considered a joke in the more elite gaming circles