What's your take on Bully? Rate it

What's your take on Bully? Rate it.

Attached: thumb-1920-1053663-2015355067.jpg (1920x1080, 251.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLVSA38mvhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bretty good. i like the school aspect and the character moments are nice. also i enjoy how weapons do different things as compared to your typical gta

10/10 since I spent most of my childhood playing this. Also it was the first game I finished when I got my first memory card.

8/10, great game but I think The Warriors is better

The Halloween and Christmas chapters were really immersive, weren't they?

It's my favorite Persona game.

The Warriors game was kino. It got me to watch the movie, which is also pretty good.

It's a funny game with fun gameplay and sexualized highschoolers. It's from when Rockstar still had a soul, we're never getting anything this good out of them ever again.

Should I emulate this? What is it about?

It's a great game and one of my favourites from Rockstar but I often think about what could've been.

Bully was originally going to have a much more in-depth brawling system that had evades, counters, special moves, etc. It looked great and would've been much better than the combat we've got now, where you just button mash people. There's tons of other cut content for Bully but this one is probably the one that stings the most for me

youtube.com/watch?v=vLVSA38mvhI

it was okay. I don't know why people suck it off as hard aa they do. I liked Gary as a character, his voice actor did a good job with him

its on PC bro

damn

8/10
Pretty good, wished it had deeper mechanics and more chapters.

There's a PC port that's simple to pirate, don't even bother emulating it.

In the game you're a troubled youth that transfers to a boarding school that gets in the middle of another student's plan to take over the school(or more like destroy the school, the kid is insane). You experience a daily cycle where you have to balance your missions with side activities, collecting, and classes while fitting in sleeping. The game takes you across the boarding school and the nearby small town as you find your place and eventually get on top of the pecking order. It's really fun, and it has fun goofy combat where you get finishers that are childish bullying tactics, like wedgies and charlie horses

Attached: B110E632-3D70-4308-879D-5F335A3A57E2.jpg (750x894, 113.8K)

Game is pretty good but the OST is aboslutetly godtier

Great game. One of my most played PS2 games. I pirated the PC version some years later. The new content is nice, but the port itself is garbage. Not Saints Row 2 tier garbage, but still pretty bad.

10/10

Shame we won't get a Bully 2

I can't believe Rockstar actually cancelled it, I thought they still had balls like they did back then, guess GTA online made them cut it off. Make their games soft instead of controversial anymore.

The graphics are shit. Unplayable in 2022. Seethes go below.

Never played it and I also hate school related things. Oh well.

I remember seeing that, it looked similar to the boxing minigame, I don't know why they decided to simplify the combat so much