For me, it's Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams

for me, it's Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams

Attached: Ashley-Medelin-Williams-Mass-Effect-2-Horizon-Colony.jpg (610x897, 81.97K)

>woman in a military combat role
Yeah I'm thinking this is peak cringe

gay

This.
The only type of combat she would see is defeat rape.

>prefers his women to be pale, inferior imitations of men
>thinks he's in any position to call anyone else gay
Women on the front line serve literally only one purpose and that is raising the enemy's morale after they fuck your shit up.

They're roided with gene mods

Attached: 1594897140453.png (750x936, 1.62M)

You're roided with retard mods.

yeah I always pick her to die too. still a tough choice to make, because I also fucking hate Kaiden.

More like ash on Virmire

Attached: Ashley at the end of ME1.jpg (1024x682, 101.7K)

At least Kaidan doesn't get pissy when you shoot back at him in 3.

yeah but he has the same voice as the all-time worst bioware character ever so he gets docked serious likability points for that alone.

Attached: cunt.jpg (1920x1080, 130.1K)

Ashley wasn't fronline. She was basically limited to security detail.

>yeah but he has the same voice as the all-time worst bioware character ever
I can understand why you stop playing after Mass Effect 3 but most of the Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect Andromeda followers make Carth look like Wrex or Garrus in comparison

Attached: seradragon-age.jpg (1920x1080, 188.78K)

NOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE SEX WITH HER, SHES A HECKING RACIST

SHE'S SUSPICIOUS OF OUR GREATEST ALLY, THE TURIANS, FOR NO HECKING REASON, THE FIRST CONTACT WAR RUMOR IS XENOPHOBE PROPAGANDA

Attached: img_1_1646524927330.jpg (1080x955, 75.24K)

They don't. Carth is still that bad.

One thing that drives me up the fucking wall in this game is how much fucking gay it all is. Every male character was clearly designed by a fujo or something adjacent to that so there's no good bros in the game. I think there's a single straight female to fuck in the entire game as well.

I've seen her on BATARIANED.COM

>kill wrex
>fake the genophage cure with Wreav
>save mordin
>get both salarian and krogan support
>win the war
reminder that if you didnt do this, the krogan populate 10x faster than any other race and will take over the galaxy after the reaper war
>krogans are left in 5 digit numbers

Attached: 162385629353545.jpg (1080x1331, 90.15K)

Good taste

I get you want your thread to last but try and put some effort into it.

Attached: 317.png (600x601, 134.44K)

Nobody was really that annoying in the MEA crew besides PeeBee

>not maximum damage to the universe and killing mordin, saving Wrex till the end so Wreav dies, for you to then kill wrex, and beyond.

Only the strong will live

Attached: two to go..jpg (1280x720, 138.56K)

Krogan will stop populating after one generation once they realise our women are better.
Krogan will in that one generation wipe out the salarianshits and asarijews.
The quarians, krogan, turians and volus will become dependant on humanity, our technology and our culture.
All other races will be purged.
By the way you get more assets if you save Eve than if you convince Mordin.
All

man, I just beat 1 and moving onto 2 feels awful, what the hell happened? character building got gutted, armor and weapons got gutted, the UI is super huge and obtrusive, the scanning minigame is terrible, just about the only new things I like are the hotswap ammo, manually flying around galaxies, and better dialogue camera plus interjections during cutscenes. At least the story seems nice for now.

You're bad at video games and got attached to the busywork that the previous game had in place of game mechanics.

Is this bait? This legitimately is the complete opposite opinion of the majority of people who play these games. Combat is peak in ME2 and ME3 and the story shits the bed in ME2 alone.