An innocent old lady who loves video games and Elder Scrolls is going to die before her dream of being able to play...

An innocent old lady who loves video games and Elder Scrolls is going to die before her dream of being able to play Elder Scrolls VI and it's all because Todd Howard is a greedy and apathetic loser who insisted on spending years developing and releasing the two worst Fallout games ever as well as Skyrim in space.
Nobody cares about Fallout or Starfield.
People just want Elder Scrolls.
It's been 11 (ELEVEN) years, hurry the fuck up.

Attached: esvi.jpg (711x753, 159.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/qN80_7rNmcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She should play oblivion or morrowind in the meantime

Stop posting about this fucking slut.

who cares

Okay boomer lmao

based. oblivion had better quests anyway

>Lust provoking image
>Irrelevant time wasting question

No refunds, Shirley.

Attached: the-elder-scrolls-6-skyrim-grandma_jpg.jpg (1920x1080, 207.88K)

Why are old ladies so sexy, bros…

we just had that thread your fucking faggot.
and i hope TES6 is xbox/pc exclusive, seeing all the reeing from snoys gives me joy, annoying fucks deserve it and some more.

This
Fuck Fallout and fuck Starfield, shit games

Why did they decide to go for a new IP when people have been asking for a new Elder Scrolls for ages?

when is this old bat going to start an onlyfans?

She's 85 years old, show some fucking respect. She was alive during WWII.

every elder scrolls game was a wreck in at least 50 ways but absolutely hit in a few others. for oblivion it was definitely the quest line's. skyrim's quests felt synthetic and plain in comparison, despite having much nicer dungeon layouts and enemy spread.

>user exploits his grandma so he can play elder scrolls 6 early

She should get better taste before she dies

She was alive during the holocaust and did NOTHING to stop it? I hope this bitch dies.

she once said the reason she loves playing TES V so much is because her mother wouldnt let her play the new hit game morrowind when she was a kid

Attached: 1516876759349.jpg (1775x899, 496.94K)

>I hope this bitch dies.
everybody dies.

Oblivion is easy to play but she would get filtered by the retarded level scaling
She's waiting for Skyblivion apparently

more time has passed between the release of skyrim and now than between the release of skyrim and morrowind

good bait, got me to reply

did she play Skyrim on the default difficulty?

Many such cases!

she was alive when morrowind released?
damn, she really is old.

Oblivion is generally the worst of all elder scrolls. Oblivion simp literally got nothing else good to say and always cherrrypick the same point over and over.

Is that Skyrim on the right? That armor mod is slick, what's it called?

I got reminded of the shitty "cave DLC" known as Dawnguard. I got so tired of it, I noclipped the thing about halfway.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE NEW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, ONLY MAKE GENERIC FANTASY RPG 36 AND NOTHING ELSE FOREVER!!!!!!!

Attached: 1639441186745.png (915x915, 79.46K)

youtube.com/shorts/qN80_7rNmcE

ES6 is gonna suck since Todd will make it like Fallout 4 and Starfield.

based

this, unironically