What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: blunder_of_the_century.jpg (1200x800, 75.68K)

no fucking stock

Your parents not getting the abortion.

>schizo reposting the same thread 6 times a day

You make this thread literally every single day, why?

How do you cope with buyer's remorse bros?

>sold out for a whole year
>got mine a month ago, play it every day with absolutely zero issues
what exactly is the issue here
you resell if for 4x the price? are you retarded, how could anyone possibly have buyers remorse for a product which can net you an easy thousands dollars in profit?

Competitors making superior products.

Attached: Product_Showcase_ID_52471.jpg (1484x1926, 324.2K)

TMNT releasing in the afternoon. That's what's wrong.

Nothing. Enjoying mine since march.

>that guy who stays 24/7 shitposting on Any Forums reposting the same screenshot from months ago instead of actually playing on his superior product

I've been playing a lot of SSX Tricky on Xemu lately, it handles like a fucking dream and works well with Steam Rom Manager

I think it had a whiny fan in some units
That’s about it though, it’s based in about every other way

I filtered that image like a year ago and had absolutely no idea he was still doing that lmao

hmm xenia does not work on wine for whatever reason, so i installed a virtual machine and as you might guess, performance is suboptimal.
any tips on how to improve it?
it's not vital, there's honestly not a single 360 game i'm DYING to play, and rpcs3 actually works really well with old multiplats on steamos, i just wanted to see this working for the heck of it
i'll probably just dualboot eventually
great device btw, very flexible and customizable

Attached: IMG_20220616_160852.jpg (4000x3000, 2.13M)

Using flatpak WINE or running through Steam? Flatpak WINE kind of sucks. Apparently a linux version of it is being worked on, but I wouldn't really expect 360 emulation to work that well on a Steam Deck regardless of OS.

Your folks never told you that you were autistic did they

Why are nintrannies so afraid of the Deck?

hmm i think it's quite in the realm of possibilities actually
we'll see

Can any Deck owners tell me their experiences with PS2 emulation? That's all I really care about.

Attached: c15db308-e3a1-4234-9542-e115b4da93b9_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 25.75K)

Works great

pretty much flawless in my experience, works just as well as it would do on a normal desktop pc
some games will have issues no matter what device you play them on but that's just how it is

>autistic kingdom hearts sessions in bed confirmed
thank you.

Attached: 1616672041108.png (850x568, 290.1K)