Why is it do divisive?

Why is it do divisive?

Attached: 3rdstrike-jap-boxart.jpg (476x468, 71.08K)

Parries
Bad balance
Some people didn't like the roster

Is it?

I thought everyone loves it. Legendary spritework and parries. I guess the cast is kind of forgettable but I still think it's a way more fun fighting game than the rest.

becausae shitters love parries so they overrate the shit out of the game (they dont play it, they just hype it online)
its a decent game otherwise, worst balance out of any SF game since then nonwithstanding.
overshadowed by 4, 5 and the alpha games

People want guaranteed checkmate situations and parries allow for comebacks from the most dire situations.
They were mad it didn't have world warriors again and now they'll never be absent from any game moving forward.

It's still one of the best fighters ever.

Attached: 1494613754929.jpg (636x636, 197.68K)

It was a really bad game, but zoomers saw that Justin Wong clip and decided it was secretly high skillcap kino. Shame he rehabilitated its image, maybe SF would have died like Darkstalkers and Rival Schools and we wouldn't have to suffer through Cap-cucks trying to pretend 4-6 are real fighting games.

Attached: skill issue.png (580x564, 252.91K)

Because parries completely destroyed any semblence of a good game. That and and an absurdly broken group of top tiers (Urien, Ken, Chun, Makoto) that it makes playing half the roster impossible

3rd strike isn't even the best SF3 game. It gutted the beautiful sprites and music of the first two games. Anyone who says SF3 is better than Alpha, 4 or V is a clown who doens't play street fighter

fpbp
>play sequel to a game i love
>most of the roster is gone
then why the fuck call it the same? fucking shit crapcum

even mk4 is better than sf4 and 5 shill

Because some people can't recognize top tier games. I play 3S nearly every day and I'm still not great at it, but it's just too fucking fun.

Had me until the end. 3S has issues, but IV and V are complete trash.

It was a flop until moment 37

because alpha 3 is superior is every way while having triple the roster size and 3 different fighting modes per character

Samefagging
V had 10x the depth of 3rd strike because footsies actually exist in that game and the balance is good.

people fear it.

09's think it had exceptionally bad balance because they don't know that every game was like that before online patches.

Attached: ken-wig-street-fighter.jpg (475x642, 40.81K)

Because the roster is shit. M90% of the newcomers are worse versions of the character they're supposed to replace. The only thing it has going for it is the smooth pixel animations.

>urien
>makoto
lol

>Nobody hates parries
>Every fighting game has bad balance
>Roster kino besides Necro, Twelve, and Remy

flitered.

Because it's got a sizable fandom of good players. Tons of people keep playing at really high level.

Smash Bro ain’t real fighting game. Your point?