Oblivion

So I was playing Oblivion again today when I came across pic related for the first time. Weird, I never knew there were minotaurs in this game, how did I miss them for so long? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Attached: Minotaur_Creature.png (1634x1048, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wvfR3XLXPvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whos the guy that makes these threads?

he's our uncle, please be nice to him. He has this obsession about TES: Oblivion. We feed him medicine but it is not enough. Just say things like "that's very nice, Harold"

Harold you fucking dolt they've always been in the game. Stop taking meds and focus!

are there only like 10 people that ever make threads

I can't pronounce the name properly but i really didn't have a good time when i encountered my first Dreugh. Not only do they have long reach but they hit hard. Did anyone else have a problem with them?

Attached: 6e3708f8598c5f2ff0d2a00df94c7d0f.jpg (800x600, 154.74K)

How the fuck do you go from this to that?

Attached: Dreugh_Morrowind_transparent.png (565x851, 248.56K)

That's very nice, Harold

they look ok in eso imo
would fuck
also this
youtu.be/wvfR3XLXPvw

Attached: 1640099816544.jpg (1125x849, 233.5K)

The ones in Oblivion are "Land Dreugh"

Why were the monsters in Oblivion so soulful?

Sovl post

So I was playing Oblivion again today when I came across pic related for the first time. Weird, I never knew there were kaiju in this game, how did I miss them for so long? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Attached: 32957-1-1278902262.jpg (640x480, 25.52K)

how do you say dreugh
i always said it as drew

Are the beast races like minotaurs and dreugh meant to be relatively intelligent?

Minotaurs yes, dreugh seems pretty feral from what I've seen

Guys is this real??? It's freaking me out

Attached: 1495522186084.png (819x686, 505.89K)

druff

drank a skooma and forgot about this game

I only leveled up once during my Oblivion playthrough. Jaffre also went insane and attacked me right after giving his inspirational pre final battle speech.

"Dr" - *cough*

please be real

is it me or does enemies in Oblivion feel like random generic enemies, while in Skyrim and Morrowind (especially in fallout 3) feel like they are part of the world, is it only me who thinks that?

It would be funny right if Falanu Hlaalu got her hands on leveled enemies hey like let's say she starts off with imps and as we level up she gets to minotaurs lol