Hardest difficulty

>hardest difficulty
>enemies refuse to die
>you die in 2-3 hits
>the beginning of the game is absolutely brutal, then it gets much easier the more gadgets you unlock
why can't sony studios make a hard mode that is not unfun shit? God of War suffered from this too

Attached: Marvels-Spider-Man[1].jpg (768x768, 76.04K)

scrubquotes

ratchet and clank 2016 had a really fun hard mode

>hardest
>die in 2-3 hits
WHY IS THIS SO HAAAARRDD. Shut the fuck up retard

>hardest difficulty is hard

Attached: 41ff1091f4628b77e936b3de4541aa91315f6270_full.jpg (184x184, 13.99K)

>punch enemy into air
>hit them while in air
>web them to wherever they fall
>repeat for every enemy until you build up enough charge to either heal or start insta-killing
there i solved your game

Is this, dare I say, the Dark Souls of superhero games?

If enemies are webbed up you can defeat them instantly by slamming them in to the floor/wall. Play smarter, not harder.

Attached: spiderman.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

But at the start it's really easy because you only need to contend with guns and normal fistfighters. Even brutes are rare. Saber Soldiers are the only time when it actually gets difficult.

A lot of big games have bad tutorials or are unbalanced on harder difficulties. For example Uncharted 4 while very fun on normal is a miserable experience on difficult.
That's not the beginning of the game

So do you think PCfags will turn around on this combat once they can actually play the game

It's functional and looks nice but was never something to hold above your head like DMC or Bayonetta combat.

I don't think this is a problem desu user as the dodge move protects you against 99% of projectiles and in general you can just move about the place.

The only issue is perhaps early on, specifically if you start doing the construction site side missions as those can be hard due to a large amount of ranged units.

But overall I enjoyed it

You seriously had trouble with this? You just suck man

how bad are you at this game? Holy shit.

>Any Forumsirgins too busy flexing their microscopic e-peen to accept a game having an inverse difficulty curve is a terrible idea
Games are supposed to get harder the further you get, not easier.

I had more trouble with the Snagglebeast than the final boss for the same reason.

There is exactly one bullshit enemy in this game, and it's the rocket launcher guys. Rockets only trigger spider-sense when they're already fired, so if one sneaks up behind you while you're beating on a tanky Sable agent or something you might only have about a tenth of a second to react to something that will instantly knock off over half your health on the highest difficulty.

The final boss was lame when you figure out how to beat it

they made him fall on the platform for comedic effect and that's when you brutally rape him, absolutely lame
had they removed that shit and spam those seeker mines it would have been kino

Better than the protopet boss haha

This game is pish easy on the hardest difficulty, you are garbage.