Deep Rock Galactic thread - Deep Dives are live Edition

Season 3 is coming, no fucking robots this time

Attached: a84.png (680x538, 593.53K)

I say it's mutated hive mind color swaps of established bugs with different functions along with a new biome of some giant flesh abomination moon if they want a Dead Space omage.

Attached: 1641888573966.jpg (600x560, 122.49K)

They better put in a shooting range, more gnarly bugs, and a hot tub room.

is there any reason (nice cosmetics/taunts) to play this season? i havent touched it at all due to hating roboniggers so much.

Calling it now, it's going to be a new biome with no new mission types. There will also be one new miniboss enemy. The grenades will be too gimmicky and useless.

Season 2 just came out?

Attached: 1655159364920.jpg (1080x1107, 233.92K)

If I want to buy it, is the normal game enough or are the DLCs mandatory, or just cosmetic stuff?

DLCs are purely cosmetic.

Engine's new shart de-farter is pretty good for killing robot niggers. The Gunner's new single shot aoe dot gun is kind of fun.

Almost on the money. I don't see why you'd expect grenades to be too gimmicky though. The only useless S2 secondary is Gunner's. And Scout without pheromone bolts. Point is I think they can handle a few functionary grenades compared to rigging any new bugs.

Attached: 1642096912663.jpg (615x621, 324.06K)

>buy base game
>pirate dlcs

pls give something fire to scout, boomstick isn't enough ok thanks

If you don’t mind the relatively limited ammo hyper prop+incen one hits patrol bots and turrets regardless of weak point hit

Yeah I wouldn't reccomend de-shart for roboniggers... just isn't economic compared to burning bugs. It's better than nothing though.

Forced to pick hot bullets Minigun, Inferno Breach Cutter and Heat flamethrower on every fucking mission
Thanks DRG, very cool.

>New grenades
Fucking finally

Attached: d2115730f73770a98b3a91c61babb53101ac8c01.png (1000x1908, 873.87K)

Don't we already know all the new grenades since they were "leaked" in the board game? For example Driller gets a grenade that digs a tunnel.

>team mate "helps" me with swarmers Im killing with my pickaxe and thorns and deals more damage to me than the bugs could ever hope to

Fucking hate when this happens on haz5, with shitheads who should know better.

Attached: 1644640806013.jpg (2480x1928, 859.3K)

>boomstick isn't enough
You've just been thrown out of the scunt union.

EDD was a joke. Me as Scout.

Attached: EASY MONEY.jpg (1920x1080, 396.05K)

scout, it looks like you're having trouble with those bugs surrounding you. Here, catch this!

Attached: suprise.png (1200x1755, 1.64M)

My guess is that its some fuck-awful comet/asteroid that'll crash into hoxxes and form a new biome. Said impact will come with an awful fungal infection from the bogs getting agitated and spread throughout the glyphids and we get a new warning that is cordyceps that grow inside of and overtake the glyphid's bodies entirely, effectively replacing the core swarm of grunts and praetorians with these zombie variants
But we know fuckall aside from "not robots"

You have a drak heat OC and aggressive venting stop your whining

The grenades and secondaries in the board game arent class specific. We don't know who would get what once its in the actual game.

Post yfw you realize the engine the devs use has extreme limitations that won't give us cool elf or dragon enemies

I buy into this given the assets on hand for a game developed for several years l, but what's the low down? Why exactly?

>doesnt know we already got this
We need new tools more than a new grenade like a mother fucker. This just shows drg devs, while great, are still stuck up their own asses over muh class roles.

what the h*ck is Creus?

Console hardware has already affected performance and potential more than the engine already.
Remember that we don't have more than 10 fester fleas per mission because Xbox couldn't handle it.

The star of the system Hoxxes and the DRG station reside.
So it's implying that whatever is coming, it's from outside the entire system, not just the planet.

Oh no... what a tragedy, not having to kill more of those cunts.

Creus is their sun.

Attached: 1645412338022.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)