>MUHH EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!

Attached: PS-Studios-And-Steam.jpg (1280x720, 82.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Single-platform_video_games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exclusives will be a thing of the past
Sony consoles sell regardless, have you seen the amount of advertisement? you can't watch a football game without Sony jamming their logo in your face

Shitch has no games kek

I just want some fucking games. PS4, we knew about Project Beast less than a year after release. Fuck you Sony.

Attached: 1655384378550.png (1664x1428, 766.68K)

>astro's playroom
literally just a tech demo lol
>demon's souls
a remaster, some may argue that the ps3 version is better
>returnal
aren't there rumours floating around that it might get ported?
really not looking good for ps5 right now

>returnal
>ratchet & clank
lmao

WHENS RATCHET N CLANK ON PC

Attached: ps.jpg (1920x1079, 188.99K)

Most Switch games were just WiiU and 3DS projects moved to the Switch.

Yeah, Returnal was discovered on steamdb along with the Sackboy game. This shows Sony isn't porting just old games and nothing is off-limits. I regret buying a PS5.

>LE HECKING EXCLOOSIVE
Horizon Forbidden West, go play it. And stop excluding PS4+PS5 games.

I'm done with all consoles, Switch sucks just as bad as PS5, only 1 game the rest is ports and emulated on PC. This is the worst handheld ever.

Hey at least it is on the list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Single-platform_video_games
Xbox series X/S has literally no games it isn't even on the list at all

Bring God of War 3 to PC, always wanted to play it

Exclusivity is shit either way.
Not sure if you are refering to Snoy games being only on Steam but that was likely Sony's decision.

No and no. I want games designed for the current gen, and designed specifically for the fucking console I bought.

Xbox being an embarrassment is par for the course and not a high bar to pass. Doesn't change that I want some real exclusives.

>Get the shitty looking version of Demon's Souls
>But not Bloodborne

Hm.

Good news for you, Horizon Forbidden West is designed for the current gen, and specifically the console you bought.

Yeah, bullshit, it's also a PS4 game and I couldn't stomach Zero Dawn for more than a few hours anyway.

>Doesn't change that I want some real exclusives.
U feek you.
I think this really is the last gen for consoles. While they will most likely still come out they will just be closed environment PCs
Only game atm PS5 has on it that I want to play is deathloop and that is on PC as well and will be on xbox soon too

Also on PS4 doesn't mean it's not designed for PS5.