Well?

well?

Attached: final-fantasy-pixel-remaster-cjx9496cw.jpg (1920x1080, 131.16K)

mwah! chef's kiss. bell easy mode

All shit and worse than og except for 3

Might get IV and VI

Attached: 1646734222838.jpg (1080x1920, 284.87K)

they're fucking awesome, Any Forums is autistic and will debate that

4 in the remaster sucked. they didnt fix the difficulty, so its just like a VN

Played all the way through VI. It's honestly not great. I dislike the new sprites and many characters had their unique mechanics gutted, like Cyan and Sabin. No Gigantuar or any unique GBA version shit. Only good part about it was the Opera scene, native widescreen and the auto-battle feature was really useful for grinding. One day Square will make a definitive edition of their older games, one day....

3 is the only one worth bothering with. For the other games you're better off just playing the gba versions.

They "fixed" the chicken knife in ff5. You can no longer bypass its flee effect by offhanding it with a twin lance. Mug also does not negate the effect anymore.

On the other hand they introduced another bug that lets you get 2 chicken knives.

Cyan's unique mechanic was boring though. You just waited around till he charged the skill you wanted.

That's because the more you charged it the more powerful the skill was. Now you just select it from a menu and it makes little sense to pick any of the shitty ones. They could have thought of a better way to do it.

The only change they made to Cyan is that he charges passively now, so you can still control the other characters while you wait. It still takes the same amount of time to use his higher level skills.

They did a really good job with the soundtrack and they look better than the iOS version of VI and V

>unique mechanics gutted, like Cyan and Sabin
good, the way they were originally was shit

Didn't seem like it worked like that at all. Everytime I used his Oblivion it just seemed to come out instantly, and that shit took ages to charge in the original.

I've been playing them all and just started 5.
Is there seriously not a way to organize the spell list like the others? It's really making my autism flare up.

Is the SNES version with the hardtype patch the only fun way of playing it?

in before -15% off Steam sale
l m a o

What the fuck are you talking about? The spells in 5 are automatically organized by tier. There's 3 spells in each tier of magic.

i would like to play them on my phone but its 4 damn gigabytes

But the actual order seems to be what you bought it in. I have Aero before Goblin Punch.