Imagine if it got a high quality open world game. It fucking deserves it

Imagine if it got a high quality open world game. It fucking deserves it.

Attached: adventure-time-pote_game-thumbnail.jpg (1280x720, 131.73K)

i never watched that shit... was it really that good?

Yes. Adventure Time saved cartoons.

When Adventure Time started let's face it: almost every single cartoon on the air was shit. Literally 90% of cartoons produced from 2007 and before 2011 were absolute terrible pieces of shit. And I mean DOGSHIT!
>Fanboy and Chum Chum
>Fish Hooks
>Planet Sheen
>TUFF Puppy
>The Mighty B
>Tak and the Power of Juju
>The Nutshack
>Jimmy Two Shoes
>Scaredy Squirrel
>Pink Panther and Pals
>The Twisted Whiskers Show
>The Cleveland Show
>Spliced
>Chop Socky Chooks
>Skunk Fu
>Johnny Test
>Sidekick
>My Life Me
>Kung Fu Dino Posse
Truly the Dark Age of cartoons.

Now look what we got in the 2010s after Adventure Time.
>Regular Show
>Gravity Falls
>Gumball
>Steven Universe
>Clarence
>Over the Garden Wall
>Wander over Yonder
>Star Vs
>Craig of The Creek
>Big City Greens
>Infinity Train
>The Loud House
>Mao Mao
>The Owl House
>Amphibia
>Its Pony
>Hilda
>Primal
>Glitch Techs

like most 4+ season cartoons these days, it started off as villain of the day silly randomness and then the writers decided to do a fucking 90 degree turn into "DEEPEST LORE" super serious and edgy bullshit

Not at the start but once they figured out how deep they wanted to go, it produced some very powerful episodes and stories. The world in particular is so well built over the years and full of so much interesting shit that it's perfect for an open world game.

On a scale of 1 to 10,
how utterly retarded and out of touch was Nickelodeon for choosing Fanboy and Chum Chum over Adventure Time?

Attached: 1639324551384.png (1280x1500, 2.21M)

Back when it was popular I didn't know how to describe what I thought about this show. I always thought of it as garbage for people who are also into MLP and Skrillex. Now when I understand what rddit is all about after it popped up on google when I searched for various fixes and shit, I can confidently say that this shit is the most r*ddit thing from the early 2010s

You're forgetting about the casualties of that time period that were swept into the redesign with everything else, despite fitting in better with the later material than the shit it was surrounded by.
>Chowder
>Flapjack

The early seasons are eh, but the later seasons get everything right, they're comfy, comical, clever, heartfelt

I fucking love adventure time

Early seasons were good, but once the showrunner stepped down and another one came in, they made questionable decisions, treated Finn like ass, added more "realism" into the show, every plotline ended anti-climatically because of status quo and they forced a dyke ship into everyone's throats due to dykefags and tumblrinas being hired as writers.

It was much better than the shit that came before.

Attached: 1476335647303.jpg (720x540, 170.61K)

both are cringe

You’ve honestly been told some untruths ITT. Early seasons have the best writing and are the most clever. That’s like 1-3/4. Stuff after that is edgy tween narrative.

Early seasons are fun, then it becomes weird teen drama shit

>the later seasons get everything right, they're comfy, comical, clever, heartfelt
I can reek the onions coming from your post.

I enjoyed Pink Panther and Pals desu

Attached: 02E40A43-603B-4616-98FD-9CDAA7ADD7EF.jpg (640x629, 25.87K)

that dyke ship worked out best for both characters cosidering they are the only two who actually know about each other's pasts on a more personal level.

As to Finn being treated like shit it has to do with him growing up and making plenty of fuck ups along the way. Few shows handle actual emotional majurity as well as AT.

I can reek the manchild retard coming from your post

>that dyke ship worked out best for both characters cosidering they are the only two who actually know about each other's pasts on a more personal level.
You mean having their characters assassinated to make the ship work? PB turned into a dictator that gets away with everything and Marcy being reduced to PB's pet while having daddy issues? Yeah, sure. It works really well. So well that it's written poorly.
>As to Finn being treated like shit it has to do with him growing up and making plenty of fuck ups along the way. Few shows handle actual emotional majurity as well as AT.
What emotional maturity? Explain to me, what emotional maturity? Nerfing him in terms of combat and having his ass handled over and over? Breaking up with FP with one of the most out of character moments in the show, which is something FP's VA was and still is angry about to this day, not to mention yanking every love interest from him for no reason? Turning him into a boring character, a shadow of his former self, let alone becoming a pacifist that hates violence at the end of the show? Making him lose everything at the very end, having his life a major blank state and turning him into a suicidal loser after Jake died just he could see him again in death? This isn't maturity or character development. It's suffering for the sake of suffering. It's turning a character into a black sheep for no reason.

But I guess nuATfags and Any Forumsmblrites like you wouldn't understand, since your zoomer brain doesn't know the fundamentals of basic storytelling.

>open world

Attached: 2303CFE2-4FF8-4D68-8ADC-AB1BE2F9FCD3.jpg (600x513, 30.89K)

>Imagine if it got an open world game

Attached: 1360869148145.jpg (240x240, 47.63K)

>Specifically changed the premise to sell toys and merchandise
>Never actually make any toys or merchandise to sell, never advertise the show
>Abhorrent scheduling so it was barely ever in rotation to get eyes on it
>Memoryhole the show afterwards
Mighty Magiswords wasn't perfect but I think it deserved better. More importantly I'm extremely disappointed we never got any games. Vambre and Prohyas' dynamic would be perfect for a point and click.

Attached: 1621114715636.png (900x727, 381.68K)

The first seasons were good till the writers decided to assassinate every single character in the show and make finn's character as miserable as possible.

PB always treated her subjects like shit. It might have been the very first ep where she turned her subjects into zombies by accident and kept it a secret so there wouldn't be an issues, effectively making it worse. She kept her distance from everyone including Finn and her rule was always based around making her people ignorant.

Him breaking up with Fp was based. The guy's romantic life is fully based on obsession. The fact it ended the way it did was a given. I am not sure how having him act like an actual grown up made him boring. Him being a pacifist after all the the fighting he'd done and seeing the consequences of it is also just based. Also I think you've taken quite the depressing interpretation for how his life turned out, but it's an interpretation I'll respect non the less. All I'll say is he wasn't a hero, just a boy.

Attention Any Forums posters, do not pay attention to the "Muh Finncel" shitposter, he does this terrible bait on Any Forums all the time.

>All I'll say is he wasn't a hero, just a boy.
Go back to red dit and choke on your onions, you retarded subhuman faggot.

Attached: heGrCWE4JpGtPJ63MGkFutf7OCvzB36F0jMgZpc7B0I.jpg (618x466, 36.02K)

>jake dies
i knew the other shit about how bad adventure time got, but they even killed jake? lmao, those writers really hated finn