Can someone explain to me why my team is fucking dogshit fucking trash?! Like I am not joking...

Can someone explain to me why my team is fucking dogshit fucking trash?! Like I am not joking, the enemy plays as a team even at fucking 2k MMR and they can combo, but my team is just running around mindlessly like bots and feed. No matter how many wards I put down on the map or how I win the lane for my carry, its impossible to gain MMR in this game because of the shitty ass matchmaking.

Attached: dota2.jpg (1012x506, 283.8K)

>SLLSFHM

Attached: 1642960103.vlad-lox_pohui__t18_b_3.jpg (907x1280, 231.91K)

Sounds like a problem unique only to you. I've never heard complaints of this nature before.

imagine thinking there's some secret matchmaking conspiracy in any online game that is somehow programmed to predict which players are going to be complete retards and match them specifically to you

When people complain about their team mates, 100% of the time it's the person complaining. OP, you ARE the issue now fuck off and never play again so one fucking teams up with your pathetic ass.

Because you are on it.

Because nobody with an IQ over 80 (or not underage) plays this garbage. It's like asking why is everyone at your local crack den a human zombie instead of a normal person.

sounds like a skill issue, maybe start playing 1v1 games like RTS or fighters so you can't blame your team mates

imagine playing mobashit in 2022 LMAO

Go back to your containment thread furry.

Probably because they actually communicate with one another, while you are sperging out and insulting your teammates for buying the wrong number of tangos at the start of the game.

I did. I was Diamond in SC2 when it came out. THis game is just throwing shitty teammates at me, and no you cant win alone as pos5.

cope if you play well enough you'll start push the average towards rising in rank

what else is there to play? bing-bing-wahoo iteration #1,375 or the latest sony movie?

Play a better game all MOBAs outside of Titanfall 2 are shit

Yeah sure, expect if my Mid feeds 2-6 it is my fault, or if my carry farms 30 min but builds the wrong items, or if my pos5 cant stack, ward etc.

now fuck off with your "its on you" theory.

Maybe don't play a shit game retard. Mobas are for average joes to relax in, nobody wants to play competitively. Go play a proper 1v1 game like SC.

Attached: TO1JndOMuWYJlzhYHkoDSlHb_O967J9GVDSToRO-cMY.jpg (640x633, 77.99K)

honestly in my experience you cant play support to rise in rank, you need something with more impact on the game
as sad as it is, some people are so bad you cant even win by carrying them through early/midgame

Have you tried gittin gud?

man this image is so fucking true. team moba were a mistake

Sometimes I unironically think this is a thing. It would not be hard to brand certain players as retarded and place them with players you wanted to punish.

Doesn't matter me to though, I play in a five stack so I play with retards of my own free will, please kill me.

They're as good as you are. Play a 1v1 game if you think you're so great.