After finding out TEW on pc is broken i decided to play this instead, now tell me, what am i, in for?

after finding out TEW on pc is broken i decided to play this instead, now tell me, what am i, in for?

so far im tryna decide is it worth hunting for all the runes/bone charms and is the lethal route really that bad compared to the non lethal?

Attached: 1649138213021.png (500x706, 361.61K)

One of the last decent stealth games, if you arn't going complete ghost you arn't playing the game right

Attached: ghost.jpg (937x78, 16.69K)

90% of bone charms are useless
1/2 of the character upgrades make little/no difference or are abilities you will use once

Ignore charms. Hunt for runes for half the game and then just play it. Not going to tell you how to play it though. Do what you want because everything is viable

It's the best game single half life but the DLC is even better. It's fucking amazing atmosphere and gameplay.
The sequel is okay but nowhere near as good.

my favorite game
do a low chaos run first to experience the "canonical' good ending try for ghost like user said, fun fact you can beat the entire game without killing a single soul

One of my favorite games of all time. I recommend going out of your way to get as many runes as you can because the abilities you can unlock are really fucking fun to mess with. For example, if you're quick enough it is completely possible to freeze time when a guard shoots at you, walk out of the way of the bullet, possess the guard, make him walk in front of the bullet, then leave his body and resume time so he ends up shooting himself. And if you're a chuuni and wanna rp as a cocky anime badass you can stop time, walk around in a circle around an enemy while firing off your cross bow and all the bolts will stay still in the air and then you can resume time and watch all the bolts hit the enemy from all sides killing them instantly. FUCK I love this game.

I'm playing the sequel right now it's honestly not that bad, the level design is great but Emily's powers fucking suck

I didn't have fun the first time I tried playing it as Emily, I have up and restarted as corvo and then it was fun again

holy based, thats awsome imma try that

im worried that all the cock up cascades forcing me to kill will be enough to push me into high chaos but well see, need to purchase more sleeper darts i guess

i heard it runs like ass? any truth to this claim

>pic rel is where OP is @

Attached: 1644992894955.png (1919x1079, 3.82M)

Wait you can play as corvo? I never got around to play part 2 but I always thought you can only play the woman since she's on all the covers

half her face is on the cover and the other half is the mask that corvo wears

The game presents you with multiple ways to tackle objectives faggot nobody cares how you played.

>what am i, in for?
bastardized game with no identity of it's own

Yeah I only ever did a playthrough as corvo and found it to be an excellent sequel. The level design is fantastic

wrong

The games pretty short, I recommend doing multiple playthroughs, because there are multiple endings and each playstyle is fun in it's own way, espeyhigh chaos when you just slaughter everyone
Yeah dude, it's absolutely an option. Best way to play it desu

ghost run no kill for 1st playthrough then follow up with a no hesitation assassin run. both are fun

Stealth game for retards, as evidenced by this thread. It's piss easy, and requires no thought to get to your objective when you can literally teleport.

>Stealth game for retards
But enough about Thief

excuse me it's called immersive sim

.m

The sequel is better in every single way that matters aka gameplay and level design.

>i heard it runs like ass? any truth to this claim
Ran fine for me.

>gameplay and level design
Nice bait m8.

emily's powers are fucking great, you can link fates, throw people around, create clones and hypnotise people. they're built for stealth as opposed to ooga booga kill everyone gameplay, at which point you're playing the game wrong anyway

>TEW
What?

>level design
Omg this!!! I just loved that ebin jindosh level!!!