Xbox Gamepass PC

Anyone have the Gamepass on PC? I can't seem to get my DS4 or Switch Pro to work properly with certain games, DS4Windows helps but just doesn't work sometimes.

Should I get an Xbox controller? Feels like a waste of money since everything just werks with Steam.

Attached: 1624128051974.jpg (675x380, 53.14K)

I have it. Got two accounts for a buck each so I can play Gears with my son, who is on another PC.

I got a 360 knockoff controller for about 20 bucks (Voyee). Works great.

>Switch Pro
I use BetterJoy, works for every game I've tried so far.

why not use a mouse and keyboard for the shooting game you disgusting boomer

ayy that did the trick cheers user

Attached: 1633521508429.jpg (3440x1440, 1.05M)

Np user. Surprised DS4Windows wouldn't work for you though but I can't test that right now. Also, good choice of game.

Not him but Gears of war is best played on controller

>BetterJoy
I get ridiculous deadzones on the sticks when trying to use a Switch Pro controller on Steam, would this help me too?

Maybe?
BetterJoy is a driver that makes Windows recognize the Switch Pro (and joycons too though that didn't work well for me) as if they're Xbox controllers using xinput. It seems to be a direct conversion, as opposed to Steam's controller wrapper approach.

I care about my machine unlike malware fags

What? It's 5 bucks

Is that on bluetooth? I had a similar issue and it was just a few games that wouldn't work with anything other than a wired connection, DS4 Windows or otherwise.

I can play my favorite games plus some i wouldn't have never bought, and also they add new games frequently and it's quite nice.

Attached: 1651476662078.png (800x521, 649.1K)

If you have steam running in the background it always fucks up my controller inputs, I have to make sure to kill it in task manager completely first. Then you may need third party software still. The gamepass app is ironically the buggiest piece of windows software I’ve ever used. I had this error last year where I couldn’t change which drive I saved games to and eventually the easiest solution was just to reinstall the OS which I was due for anyways I guess. Still a good deal but such a shit show

Been paying either 1 buck or free for the past year. It's the best service ever.

>Feels like a waste of money since everything just werks with Steam.
you can get a cheap Xbox controller or third party Xbox controller

This. If buying games is too expensive just pirate them

>you are not a true gamer until you steal everything and complain about the state of the industry every day

This is what happens when not using an Xbox controller on windows

you'll eventually run out of games you want/ernjoy from the goy pass
>using it the third time and i'm out of games to play

Then just unsub and wait for new games.

and then what? sub to play 1 game?

Wait 2 years