Why do people keep cheating?

>All popular anti-cheat solutions, including BattleEye, Easy Anti-Cheat, and FaceIt, use kernel-level checks similar to Riot's Vanguard to ensure players using malicious software are kept away from the general playerbase. Cheats have become so advanced that hardware bans don’t cut it anymore
if cheating retards didn't feel the fucking need to hack, cheat and reverse engineer everything under the sun then we wouldn't have anticheat software accessing the fucking kernel of our computer
Stop cheating in online games

Attached: image_2022-06-16_125620522.png (620x486, 51.77K)

its just college students learning how to code and trying it out to feel cool
the rest are just kids
some find it funny

pssh nothing personal

Attached: 61tVlUaEASL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x582, 50.79K)

Because other people thinking you are good is more important to people than having fun or learning to be good.

>Why do people keep cheating?
Exclusively third world and ESL phenomena.

Attached: 1654523871800.jpg (1080x1080, 125.67K)

This. TWBs have no honor

"""""anti-cheat""""" is made to steal user information. Not stop cheating. It can't even do the latter successfully.

So why is it even a thing

>mfw hardware cheats exist that are plugged into a second PC so they're literally impossible to detect by any software
I know a guy that makes those on demand and takes like $250 for them.

Attached: 128645736245.gif (400x225, 2.02M)

>for every draconian and overbearing "security measure" that's implemented, there's one asshole waiting to exploit it and make money off it
Honestly why even play online at this point. Closed communities or single player or bust

The ultimate weapon against cheating online is to let players host dedicated servers and moderate them themselves.

Because EAC sucks.
People can use cheat engine just fine without getting banned. But if you run nvidia control panel to modify your gpu fan speed you get banned by it.

Cause you tolerate it. If people werent such spineless faggots and wouldnt play games with it we wouldnt suffer it.

Also marketdragon (unsure if right name) had an interview way back with chinese gold seller who said they have deals with gamedevs on ban rates so both sites profit. So whenever devs tell you its for banning cheaters its pure PR.

How about making better games that make cheating harder than just checking a box in cheat engine instead?

>start using cheats
>someone calls me a nigger for doing so
>report him for racism
>he gets banned while i keep cheating

I thought this was the front page of e621 from the thumbnail at first

Why do you keep playing multiplayer? You are the only human being that matters. Play singleplayer.

People even cheat in online chess

Based

Imagine actually being fucking retarded enough to think that these "anti-cheats" require kernel level access. Of course they don't. You're just dumb enough to give a company a fucking backdoor into your rig because you want to play bing bing wahoo online like a child, and they'll make up any excuse to get full access to everything on your PC for data harvesting purposes.

where do people even get cheats these days? what forums are they on?

It's american and chinese culture
American culture: YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO TO GET THAT BAG BRO! DONT HATE DA PLAYER HATE DA GAME BRROOOO!!! OMGGGGG IM A WINNER!
Chinese culture: I lose at life all the time and people pick on me and hate me because they are older or socially higher than I am. I will therefore do the same to people online to offset the incel anger in me.
Combined these two cultures permeate the hacking sphere. Americans and chinks will always buy hacks. Honestly the only solution is to firewall all american and asian players.

>be bad at game because I get killed all the time
>start using cheats
>because I die less I get to spend more time alive and therefore more time to make better decisions such as positioning, tactics etc
>my aim also naturally improves
>now a better player after turning cheats off

Attached: gigataka.jpg (752x1024, 96.69K)

thats the fun part, youtube has guides and google search leads you to them. Its not even super secret.