Xbox sirs

xbox sirs...

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-134839.jpg (1440x2114, 430.43K)

I wonder how much Snoy is paying to make these articles.

I wonder how much MS is paying you to defend their shitty games.

snoy detected

>losing the space race

Against what? A game that will never come out?

I've hated Bethesda games since Fallout 3 - is Starfield shit?

HA HA INDIAN HATE SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE INDIAN PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE RACISM IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE INDIAN PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

MS shill detected.

I wonder why after all these years pushing AAA garbage THIS was the moment journos decided to band together to decry in unison a bland AAA game
>Jason Schreier has a grudge against Bethesda because the blacklisted Kotaku and stopped giving journos advance copies
Oh so that's why.

Wait, so normies, redditors and JOURNALISTS are the ones who hate Starfield and Todd? Holy shit lmao, us Toddchads stay winning.

pic related

please settle the downs sirs

Attached: 1639826238241.png (1280x720, 110.48K)

It just looks very generic. Fallout 4 + No Mans Sky

Xbox cucks on suicide watch

you just described a really cool game on the surface lol

They don't need to Bethesdrone there's a literal army of disappointed consumers who bought into Todd's hype over the last decade plus and aren't falling for it this time.

>Journos hatin' it
GOTY then.

Attached: 1647405939773.png (490x536, 156.9K)

Suddenly journalists have standards, but when Returnal arrived, they wet their pants in excitement? Suddenly journalists play RPGs, when they cannot even reach Balmora in Morrowind and talk about generic when they still praise BOTW? Put sony exclusive or nintendo label on it and it would have drowned in praise.

Attached: IMG_20220615_215410.jpg (741x1207, 370.14K)

Should sell like hotcakes then before being dropped in under a month

Attached: v35wv56nxk591.png (283x750, 163.06K)

>when todd doesn't return your calls

Dude I used to work at a job where a lot of the consumers were Indians and I can tell you 100% they were the absolute worst to deal with of all the people I dealt with around the globe. They are needy, whiny, scammy, loud, rude, begging/bartering lowlifes that do nothing but bring up their family the second I push back and say "no I can't give you shir for free". Fuck them and fuck that job.