Remember when we got together to game?

Attached: images (27).jpg (604x453, 43.93K)

imagine the smell

Yes, the rise of the internet removed any sense of community.

Yeah, I recall a lot of much more enjoyable things back in the 90's and 00's. That ended there, though. Gaming certainly has gone down the shitter, like everything else is, and will continue to do so.

Yeah, literally two days ago and today, sis

always

Attached: _1280.jpg (800x600, 54.85K)

Nuke the online functionality somehow
That’s how you get it back

That head set

Fuck brp

Attached: 220px-Sidekick3.gif (220x169, 26.65K)

Yes back when my friend used to be cool and funny, but now that they have turned into normalfags they think of themselves as too mature to gather and play/discuss video games.

My parents was strict as fuck so while all my friends got to have this fun while I stayed at home (most people didn't have internet back then but a few richfags could afford dial up). The closest I got to this was sneaking my GBA Advance into school and play games with friends in the playground.

Harder as you get older as life gets in the way, however I still play games with my brother, and we hook up every now and again.

Incest is a sin, user.

I had and continue to have no friends.

That’s ok bro I love you

My mam was strict about having loads of people over, but said we could have the garage. We would just all pile in the garage with the SNES/PS1 etc and multitabs, the garage just became a chillout zone at that point. Used to play pic related constantly with friends in the street or mates coming over.

Attached: Blaze and Blade.jpg (500x500, 64.55K)

>mam
Irish, Welsh or English lad detected, user of mam meself, nothing else feels normal

Yup, back in highschool i played vidya with frens every weekend, and frequently did all-nighters just playing games with them. They've all moved on and now i haven't had a single friend in more than a decade.

English.

i still do though once in a while
take my laptop around to a mate's place, play some dota and throw a 1kg bag of chicken nuggies in the oven
its nice being in high-five distance when you're kicking ass

Back when I had friends, late night early morning CODMW, GTA5 Online, etc. Good times man.

Attached: 8TK4e98.gif (485x242, 1000.45K)

i miss xbox 360 live more than this

Can't even tell what game they're playing.
Radar in the top left, radial wheel.
Part of me thinks this is Counter-Strike.

Yep, it is.

Attached: cs.png (1368x879, 1.85M)

>a month ago sit with the dudes from my gym enjoying our shakies
>"user, we're planning a LAN party for july - wanna come too?"
>first thought: FUCK YES
>second thought: Summers have become unbearable because of climate change and apartments don't have ACs
>third thought: I would have to unplug everything from my huge ass tower and haul it over there just to plug it all in again
>"Nah man, but thanks for asking!"

Attached: 1651861476978.jpg (720x813, 89.37K)