Let me solo her

Let me solo her.

Attached: 202241714292416_1.jpg (1200x630, 59.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/u6dwwr.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rivers of blood
You didnt solo her.

>Normie girl at work:Hey user! You know, I've actually been getting into those video games you're obsessed with teehee...Elden Ring's so pretty and customizable!
>Unlike the other games from them too I can get really far, I must be getting good UwU. I've got these cute animal summons~ Speaking of summons have you seen the funny meme about Let Me Solo her? M-Maybe we could co-op sometime t-
>SUMMONING SOME FAGGOT IS LIKE LETTING YOUR WIFE GET FUCKED BY TYRONE WHILE YOU WATCH. IT'S KEKED AS FUCK, I WON'T BE A SUMMONKEK I WON'T WATCH MY WIFE GIVE A TALLER, STRONGER MAN A RIMJOB. I'M TIRED OF BLACKED SYMBOLS AND PANAFRICAN FLAGS ON Any Forums IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: doko.png (1707x915, 817.2K)

fromtrannyware is a disaster to the video game industry

Go back to your containtment board /vt/ranny.

This is a cuckold fetish

why are you thinking about your crush getting fucked while playing Elden Ring? Is being cucked just ER culture?

Bro don't be stupid. It's okay when I'm the one getting summoned to solo a boss for a woman. That's traditional and masculine.

Me on the left
I like to watch him solo her

Attached: let me solo her.png (400x300, 198.88K)

I would accept co-op but i would also be on the very edge of tearing her face off

Attached: 1649052278216.gif (365x498, 3.29M)

Holy shit you've been broken man, I'm sorry.

Attached: let me solo her.png (533x800, 649.31K)

>>SUMMONING SOME FAGGOT IS LIKE LETTING YOUR WIFE GET FUCKED BY TYRONE WHILE YOU WATCH. IT'S KEKED AS FUCK, I WON'T BE A SUMMONKEK I WON'T WATCH MY WIFE GIVE A TALLER, STRONGER MAN A RIMJOB. I'M TIRED OF BLACKED SYMBOLS AND PANAFRICAN FLAGS ON Any Forums IT'S NOT FAIR
This, but unironically.

Let me reddit her.

Attached: let me solo her.png (800x499, 546.27K)

This board is the only place where I hear about this dude. Why the fuck are you retards still obsessed with a dead reddit meme?

Attached: let us solo her.png (620x162, 135.35K)

anonymous never forgives, never forgets....

You are a tryhard who thinks Elden Ring is some perfectly balanced game and using everything but a strength weapon is cheating. In reality, the game is badly designed and you should try to use every advantage you can. They obviously ran out of time and they had to recycle bosses to fill the game up. They didn't even bother to design new enemies from Consecrated for fuck's sake.

From obviously the fired one guy who was in charge of balance in the previous games. Have you even played the game? Nothing in it was balanced: not bosses, not spirit summons (in general, but also very few worthwhile ones), bleed is OP as fuck, melee is 10 times harder than sorcery...

files.catbox.moe/u6dwwr.mp4

Mutt's law

Keep saying it.