Sony bros, we are losing everything

sony bros, we are losing everything

Attached: ps exclusives.jpg (1331x1000, 946.5K)

Transbox has no games.

The touch pad will be

At least they have games to port, albeit 1-5 years later

>Only 1/5 of the games I own on the list lost Sony excusive.

>Dreams
What stops them from porting Dreams to PC? That game is perfect for PC.

>PYF You own a PC and didn't waste money on a PS5

Attached: 1654271762039.jpg (527x705, 25.93K)

This picture is a little shitty. Who wants to play 50% of those games? The 360 era was waaaaaaay better for 3rd party exclusives.

>Dead Rising
>Gears of War (they bought it, so I guess it doesn't technically count)
>The Last Remnant
>Tales of Vesperia
>Lost Odyssey
>Blue Dragon
>Tomb Raider
>Mass Effect
>Bioshock
>Dragon Age
>Alan Wake
>Castle Crashers
etc.

the PS4 emulator is coming nicely,not much point in locking anything.

dude you need like 12900k to play RDR and Tlou at playable FPS on RCPS3, it's gonna be decades until any of AAA PS4 games are playable on an emulator

Who cares about emulation when Sony is officially porting them now

Ps4 is literally the most kino PS I've had I don't care if PCux get games for the first time

PS3 emulation is a totally different beast the PS4 emulation,the closer the machine is to a PC,the easier it is to emulate,
the reason RPCS3 has so much trouble is that the PS3 was a very weird machine on a non-X86 architecture.

>the closer the machine is to a PC,the easier it is to emulate
not quite, the og xbox was quite similar to a pc and only recently progress was made on the subject, what matters the most is actually publicly available documentation. the ps4 is quite literally just an average x86_64, but emulation is going SLOOOOOWLY because there's poor knowledge of the various cpu instructions it uses
on the other hand the switch is nothing like a pc, it's more like a smartphone in specs and arm64 architecture, but it's piss easy to emulate because of the abundant nvidia documentation of its tegra chips for the Shield

all except bloodborne lmao

for OG Xbox,there where also other problems that made it a pain to make any breakthroughs in (like lack of interest and initial dead-ends).
but that is fair, though stuff like spine and kyty have already been able to play commercial games and performance has been pretty decent overall for something so early
though with sony porting so much,it may just be the case that people help it only to get bloodborne running at 60 and once that's done no-one cares. (and if the never ever becomes an ever for bloodborne,an emulator is basically dead in the water cause PC gamers are not giving thousands of dollars of patreon money and shit for gravity rush, good game, not worth that much work).

Why can't people just buy second hand PS4, complete BB and sell it for the same price is beyond my understanding.

Tlou is going to pc as well.

cause the people who want BB for PC already did that,they want a PC version that plays at something higher than an unstable 30.

>buy
i want everything for free though

fair enough

And I want Rosie Huntington-Whiteley but you can't always get what you want

So do you think the gaming collectors and historians of the next generation will even bother with the PS4? It has almost no noteworthy exclusives anymore.

Attached: 1634365751112.jpg (679x423, 62.47K)

sonysisters, not like this

Are you retarded? Dead Rising, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Castle Crashers weren't exclusives.

yeah,they did that years ago,maybe during launch that would have been a better point.