Buys chivalry 2

>buys chivalry 2
>exclusively plays archer

Attached: file.png (353x95, 11.29K)

every game needs a class for faggots for inclusivity.

I told some literal homosexual complaining about supposed upcoming crossbow nerfs to go ahead and play cod instead today. Turns out the devs agree with me. And some chivalry user even said I was based. I like being based. It makes me feel god.

Attached: 1655347904571.jpg (749x757, 168.68K)

Are spinfags still a problem
I remember playing the first game and it was almost unbearable dealing with them

Did the updates that came with the steam release change something about the way EAC was implemented or something, I just had my entire computer crash while playing and it said something about a page fault in unpaged area for easy anti cheat

I feel like turncaps are a lot stricter than in mordhau

Actually looking it up it seems it's probably a hardware issue with the ram, maybe I just need to take the sticks out and give it a dust out, opening it up would also be a good excuse to redo the paste which it's years overdue for, hell maybe even take the whole damn motherboard out since I messed up putting it in with some manner of metal tab closing off one of my USB ports

based

and mordhau was already stricter than chiv 1

snipers are always the niggerest

Is the game fun for just casually playing ?

>t. dominated by my javelins
seethe.

Archer is fun though because it makes fags seethe. And as a bonus retarded W+M1 messer knights will walk up to me expecting an easy kill and I can just bully the shit out of them with a pocket knife since they let their guard down and don't expect an archer to know how to counter or feint. Skirmisher is also really fun I just hate that they have quiver as their special ability instead of something actually useful like the banner or horn.

What are chiv's pros and cons compared to mordhau and which has the more active mp?

yeah until it dies

Mordhau has better combat since it was designed by actual autistic "pro" players from Chiv1. That better combat comes with bullshit like bodyfeinting though. It also has much better character customization and a much more freeform loadout system based on points and weight rather than Chiv2's classes with set loadouts with a few weapon options each. Chivlary 2 however not only has much more SOVL but is a much better team game overall and has less indie dev jank. It has really fun and well-designed maps with a lot of interactive items and objectives. If you want a game for duels then Mordhau is vastly superior as the combat in Chiv is basically just a more casual version of Mordhau with greater restrictions on annoying shit like spinning and bodyfeints (but greatsword and messer fags still manage to spin2win with 6000dpi gamer mice). If you want a team game though Chivalry 2 almost comparable to TF2 with the amount of fun I have had in team-based modes.

Oh yeah I forgot Mordhau has dogshit maps compared to Chiv2 and nobody plays the team modes anymore from what I hear

For mordhau I can usually get one decently populated team server outside of work hours in Australia but there's definitely more people in duel servers overall

>Mordhau has better combat since it was designed by actual autistic "pro" players from Chiv1
exactly why it's garbage. despite them wanting to "fix" chiv they wanted to keep it broken for "skill ceiling" (yet skilled players complain all the time about moves still)

The combat in Mordhau is actually better though despite the bodyfeints and contorting. You can actually control the exact angle of your swing instead of having basic combos and an "alt attack" button to reverse swing direction. No infinite held blocks. Chambering is much more skill based than countering and actually serves a purpose instead of just being a fancy riposte with a stamina refund. Stamina management is actually a thing in Mordhau too. I have only seen players lose their weapons from stamina breaks a handful of times so far in Chiv2, and it was usually with knives or hand axes that have tiny stamina pools. Mordhau also has the alt grip mechanic which makes for more interesting mixups and makes the combat more fun overall I feel. Flipping your sword around and actually delivering a mordhau feels cool and weapons like the halberd and poleaxe are a lot more useful when you have the ability to switch between bonus versus heavy damage with the blunt/spike side and bonus versus unarmored with the blade side.

The funniest part is that the backbone of medieval warfare was archers. Infantry were pretty much disposable meat that would hold battle lines, while cavalry existed almost entirely to disrupt the real threat (archers)
Being an expert archer was MUCH more useful to an army than being the best sword/spear/etc user in the land.