The gamer's journey. How do we break the cycle, Any Forums?

The gamer's journey. How do we break the cycle, Any Forums?

Attached: vedditor cycle.png (700x700, 432.73K)

Attached: dankmemesfromlongago.jpg (500x500, 57.9K)

Ill start

>badadada
>crash
>staticstatic
>washwashwash

>t. bought into every single fad, feels immense buyer's remorse and needs to do massive mental gymnastics like "critics are silenced because someone on the internet made fun of my shitshow of a game"

Attached: 1270525579343.gif (250x170, 639.72K)

>t. Any Forumsedditor

>t. consumer of shit

cope, seethe and dilate, veddit summerfag

nah, I like being a man and I will never be a whiny little bitch like you. go play your dogshit games and then kill yourself, brainlet

keep seething, I appreciate the bumps

>t. seething consumer of shit because nobody else replies to his thread
my guess would snoy

If that were true most of these games wouldn't lose most of their player base in a week or two. Speaking from a marketing standpoint they're still successful. But if it comes down to quality its a mess. It was not the game that was sold essentially but the hype surrounding it. So once its out people pre-ordered it or even buy it on release but are then disappointed because most promises were broken and the game itself is usually an alpha nowadays, so they quickly stop playing.

>t. reddit hypefag

>Critics are silenced
>Critics
Those Critics that can't keep up with pigeons?

I pretty much agree but only sometimes
Shazamposting was the most egregious form of this but it died down

>not whiny
user

>posts in a whine thread
user...

That's right. You will NEVER be a woman. I'm glad you agree. Now go visit a doctor to see what to do with that open axe wound in your crotch

Le all le video le games le are...

Le shit!

X3

Attached: jWr67J8.png (991x806, 110.66K)

Why would you ever care about new releases
Just play your hundreds of games in the library and backlog

Yes, I believe that Starfield will be a boring Fallout 4 in space at best, or a Fallout 76 if everything goes to shit, but I'd be glad if it actually comes out and it's a fun, interesting game that doesn't need one year of patched to reach a playable state, like every other AAA game in the past 3 years or so. I don't think there's a need to break the cycle at this point, Any Forums.

Why are you projecting your degeneracy onto others, user? You will never be a man.

>I will NEVER be a man!
nice tranny cope

>op makes a thread crying about reddit and calls everyone who responds a tranny
the lady doth protest too much