Starfield looks so ba-

>Starfield looks so ba-

Attached: 55FB15DF-C6BC-4571-9CB7-9A4A3E94A9FD.gif (500x375, 617.89K)

-lf

He was going to say based user what did you dooooo

Looks meh t b h. I'm more interested in the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 expansion, unironically.

>der than bad

Attached: 1649203820347.jpg (720x832, 60.36K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP! STOP! THE FIGHT'S OVER! STARFIELD IS A GOOD GAME! JUST DON'T KILL HIM PLEASE!

Attached: 178456867567.jpg (1600x900, 58.63K)

mods will fix it

-sed

>more handcrafted levels than any previous Bethesda game
>double the voiced dialogue of any previous Bethesda game (all of that being npcs, no pointless protag voice)
>a return of daggerfall's procgen, truly difficult dungeons and probably massive procgen cities on all 1,000 planets
>serious classbuilding is back
>absolutely kino story if the leaks are to be believed
>dogfights
>base building
>customizeable weapons
>mod support
literally what is there for you fags to be mad about. all I hear is that there's too much procgen or not enough. why does it have to either be a jrpg or fucking minecraft? you're so stupid, no wonder you're a virgin

>playing Todd games in 2022
Stop fucking up your life.

>Janny nuked the one thread
lmao, talk shit get hit snoy ponies.

Wake me when the rape mods get released.

>like 10 minutes of actual gameplay footage has been shown
>everyone on the internet has already made up their minds
society is collapsing

Attached: 1608167273930.jpg (1592x1557, 75.82K)

>Space full of niggers
Mods to remove this day 1?

They should have showed off the non-combat gameplay in the extended showcase or in a separate video. Walking around town and going into a shop or talking to an NPC and seeing what the dialogue options are like.

where can I read the story leaks

I'm sure there'll be face overhauls to white wash them or at least make them light skinned

Genocide

The space combat and customization looked like it might be interesting but I have my douts they even tried to simulate space so I'm expecting plane physics. Ground stuff looked like standard garbage Bethesda trash. Might play it with a skip grounded sections mod after its a year old and the fixes from modders are mostly out.

it was leaked here on Any Forums
tl;dr the universe is dying heat death and you need to find the abrahamic God in deep space to save it

of course it's plane physics, serious spaceflight simulation would filter 99% of their fanbase and 100% of this boarx

Attached: OYxlZ5v.gif (400x395, 193.67K)

It's obviously based on freelancer, Jesus don't you guys fucking play games? Stop trying to talk from a position of knowledge.

-sed

Starfield looks like shit tho, copy pasted engine from fallout 76 with same dull shooting and braindead ai only with space setting

Pre ordering now