Will we ever get another game like LA Noire?

Will we ever get another game like LA Noire?

Attached: the last chairbender.jpg (525x478, 18.31K)

I don't know

No it was too much kino.

Attached: 1655362317829.jpg (525x478, 22.78K)

disco elysium is like good version of la noire

Go fuck yourself.

>tfw it's a photojoke and this dude isn't really sitting like this

WHY'D YA PIRATE ALL THOSE GAEMS STAYVUN

>b..body?.......................

>photojoke

Attached: horror.gif (320x568, 2.98M)

>no la noire clone taking place in pre-war fallout during the old world's last standing legs as general poverty and resource scarcity does its rounds
>no short-ish post game chapter dealing with imediate the imediate nuclear fallout
Maybe that's a good thing, Bethesda would love to either put too much focus into who started the war, somehow shoehorn aliens or/and ruin already established lore by not understanding what pre-war was actually like, they already did all of those 3 in fallout 3 and 4.

Attached: 1648672511446.png (640x320, 227.58K)

Steven is what I imagine people who complain about trannies are like irl.

>Did you think janny was your girlfran Stayvun?

WHEN WILL DRAGON'S DOGMA 2 COME OUT?

Why did he hide the body in such an easy to find location? He was so shocked when he learned it was discovered. Did he really think his hiding spot was that good and he would never get caught? He didn't put any thought into anything at all.

Attached: 1628049441493.png (564x542, 108K)

From what I remember he had broken into her apartment multiple times to huff panties or something, this time she was asleep and woke up to see him snooping so he panicked and killed her to stop her screaming.

the trash was supposed to be gone, but it was blocked by cops because people put out a missing person report on her. Also he could have gotten away with it if he didn't talk. They didn't have shit. they lied to him the entire time. "WE GOT YER HAIR STEHVUN!"

Coming up with a good video game idea then knowing it'll never happen is the worst. Meanwhile we get Call of duty 24.

Story of my life.

Attached: 1625237968410.jpg (388x609, 212.67K)

Iirc they were only able to find her torso in the trash so it almost worked and he just had plain bad luck.

La noire is cynical but apolitical
Disco is cynical but communist