GOG

Do you only use steam user? or do you prefer buying your games on GOG?

Attached: 15.jpg (600x315, 18.23K)

gog for white noblemen
steam for third world peasants

Gog gives me regional pricing so I use it quite a bit. It's also given me a few free games. Tim's store also gives me regional pricing so I used it once

i check gog for any game i want to buy first then get it on steam if it has no chance of coming to gog.

enjoy your bitcoin miners and aid

Whichever is cheaper
I would prefer gog but after 2077 I don't really care if I support them or not.
DRM or not doesn't matter, I crack my steam games after I buy them.

Attached: 1455587863266.jpg (729x546, 97K)

Steam has mabinogi
GOG does not have mabinogi
I use the Nexon Launcher

I do use GOG if they have what I want.

I buy games that are on both gog and steam on gog and then run them as non-steam games in proton.

this, pirate idiots dont understand their game will come with bitminers and keyloggers and shit

steam only. I don't support gog

gog-games dot com you simpletons

damn, thanks. sorry gog lol, this will be my go to

>obnoxious piratefag
>doesn't use torrents
99% underage b&

Even if I bought every game on GoG if given the choice, Steam would be my main store just in number of titles available.

How does shit like this stay up? Dont get me wrong I love it but still how?

redpill me, Can I get alpha protocol on here?

nope. steam and game pass is more than enough

I don't buy shit that directly supports giant companies like EA and Activision that killed the studios that made those games and turned them into mobile shovelware, so no, I don't buy "good old games" on GOG, Steam or any other platform.

GOG, also don't we already have a GOG thread?

>DRM or not doesn't matter, I crack my steam games after I buy them.
i want to do that, is gamescopyworld.com a good site for it ? i can't torrent stuff here

i used to buy games on gog till they stopped russians from buying earlier this year
fuck nato and fuck poland, if that's how they want to roll then i'll pirate or buy from gaben
was on gog since 2011 but i won't stand for pro-western kikery

thanks for the daily dose of ruski seethe, glad to hear the sanctions are working

Maybe next time you should'n be invading your neighbors, no games for you Russnigger, go cry to Putin LMAO.

Yeah, I get them from GOG Games

No point in paying for GOG. You get the same exact installer on free sites.

I get oldies/particularly generous discounts on GOG and keep an eye out for giveaways.

I still use GOG for old shit that I don't trust publishers on Steam to keep operating well out of the box (hi Soul Reaver), although there are still cases of GOG selling shit that needs a hard look at or pre-applying some of the community fixes, since some of them are outright unplayable.

That site banks so hard on nGlide/dgVoodoo for anything not DOSBOX'd to try and get them running on Win10 it hurts.

GoG doesn't have regional pricing.