Is it rude to message someone to ask them if you can join them when playing a video game when you were talking...

Is it rude to message someone to ask them if you can join them when playing a video game when you were talking throughout the day before but they don't message you when they start playing? Is that too overbearing and they'll message you when they really want to play?

Attached: 156893578932.png (960x896, 964.21K)

if its creating this much of a rubberneck

You should go about your day and not ask them?

if you normally play games with them then you should just ask

Not rude at all, user.

Okay bros, I asked him. I'll let you guys know what happens

Are you trying to get a boooyfriiieeend? :3

shouldnt have asked, he's going to hate you now

Nah, we both know anything like that wouldn't work out so we're just friends
I'd think the worst is he doesn't want to play with anyone and will politely decline. I hope now

You can make it work if you both try. Go get that D OP, I believe in you.

Cute. Keep us updated.

Attached: 1633719465637.jpg (1200x900, 337.39K)

He's not your friend either. He just sees you as a weird gay retard.

Well hold on a second, he initiates messaging me lots of times. In fact I feel bad he's the last one to message sometimes
I think getting a girl would be better over all desu
Well he hasn't messaged me yet

You shouldn't deny the opportunities given to you just because you think girls might be better...

Alright bros, good news and bad news.
Good news is that he responded. The bad news is that he'll play by himself tonight
Well I was the one who first said I liked him, but I think this path is ultimately the right thing to do because of religious reasons

Just tell them to hit you up if they want to play whatever game and leave the ball in their court if you're unsure or don't want to be a pain. You some kind of retard?

Kill yourself disgusting faggot freak

This thread is fucking gay. Good luck though op.

Attached: 1650963309770.jpg (596x448, 41.67K)

Wat gam?

Is that the real reason? Or are you just making an excuse to make it easier to cope with the decision?

The thing is I know it'd be wrong to do anything homosexual so I can't talk about it any further than that. I don't know exactly how to categorize how I feel about him so maybe there is a big of cope. I'm fine with just calling it "friendship" however
I don't want to get too identifiable desu, sorry

This is a sad thread. I hope you're still young and just figuring things out.

We're both 40. He's married. One time I gave him head in the Macdonald's bathroom, but he hasn't messaged me about playing Fortnite since that happened. He still says we're friends tho. I'm so confused. I hate boymode.

Hold on a minute you're not me you just hijacked my post

> I don't know exactly how to categorize how I feel about him
And you'll never know if you don't play vidya with him user!
JK if he said he doesn't want to then don't
Do this Or say you're looking to play some 2P multiplayer game sometime.

That's fair, I'll just say "if you want to play, just let me know"

Stop impersonating me, just let me confess to my fondness of man-eating in multiple different computers