Uh bros? What went wrong?

Uh bros? What went wrong?

Attached: wtf.PNG,.png (350x460, 206.77K)

They added voice acting. One of the voice actors is a V-Tuber who publicly shits on the Chinese government. A bunch of bugmen buys the game just to give it countless negative reviews in order to defend the honor of their government.

China.
The dev hired girls from Hololive for voice acting bosses and Hololive is on the Chinese government's kill on sight list for calling Taiwan a country two years ago.

Look up the "50 cent party"

>vtuber trash
I will now ignore your twitterbait game

Hurt the frail ego of the "Metal Worker in a Liveleak video" crowd

I always just assume someone hurt the feelings of the chinese or some shit
It ends up right more often than not

WTF?
BASED!
FUCK CHINA!

It's a barebones demo pretending to be a real game.

I dislike vtubers but I hate the commies more. I'm unsure how to feel.

is pekora voice in game?
>two groups i hate are kill eachother
just feel lucky or good

You should transition

>It's totally because of the Chink, bro

Attached: 1649477191233.jpg (4096x4085, 1.31M)

Don't give two shits about vtubeniggers, but that one sounds based then.

It's an "Enemy of my enemy is friend" situation, user.

Attached: 1627304662060.png (1044x1306, 1.43M)

They hurt the feelings of 1.5 billion chinese people.

Butthurt chinks happened.
Meanwhile Nobeta is doing what 99% of western indie devs don't: RELEASE A FUCKING FINISHED GAME.
also that Bear outfit is Bear-y cute

Attached: bear.jpg (700x385, 45.58K)

Whats a kiwi bird doing in there

hot asfuck
only a tranny would make this meme

This image doesn't make sense
They regularlly showed work and progress
Also there's no reason to suspect commissioning artists who weren't working on the game to draw artwork would detract from the development significantly

I can only assume third world low IQ subhumans are posting this kind of stupidity as if it has a point.

Attached: Stage5_02.mp4_snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 102.88K)

>t. pedophile

only a tranny would make this post

Devs brought on Hololive vtubers Fubuki, Noel and Polka to appear as in-game, in-character bosses. Hololive has a lot of Chinese haters after a meltdown mode at just seeing the word "Taiwan", etc.

Not the whole picture. Even the Japa aren't too happy how the Dev was radio silent for much of the game's development until they announced this Vtuber shit, rather than listening to use feedback and putting money where it matters. Unless these were merely Chinese posing as Japs.

chinks are worse, they eat babies alive

oh, fuck, but the game might actually be ruined now that she has a VA. whose fault is this, Any Forums? the hiring of the VA

i think you re confusing them with jews

I'm sure that's why the negative reviews are overwhelmingly Chinese. Damn reasonable Chinese!

Yes. Are you mad, gay boy?

Attached: 5AfEDfcm.jpg (400x400, 15.71K)

the jews drink the blood from the baby alive, they give the dried baby to the chinks to make soup

>Vtubers
Thank god, I thought the chinese were doing something bad

Being gay and taking another man's dick in my ass is unironically better than ruining a child's life to get my rocks off.

>he doesnt know
God i miss the old internet people dont remember a damn thing

non-chinese jomon east asian here. i wish all of the chinas burned into the ground
>china
>hong kong
>taiwan

Ok, zhang

Attached: 1650408902244.png (614x628, 201.16K)

Bro this looks like a unity asset flip.

Settle down, he didn't say it wasn't mostly Chinese, just that there are other reason people have to give the game a negative review.

people realized that unless you are a pedophile, it's a shit game. and desu even if you are a pedophile, it's still a shit game

it is

Forgot the pic

Attached: images - 2022-06-16T140356.581.jpg (500x390, 25.87K)

Vtuber promos with this game when it's said to have no updates before a full release is super sus, curious if the dev paid the company for it or smth.

Ah yes, zheng, I'm sure a few negative reviews here and there is enough to drag the game down to mostly negative. Don't you have some bat soup to cook or some liveleak videos to film?

glownigger hands wrote this post

UMA

So how exactly does playing this video game result in the ruining of a child's life?

>only a tranny would make this meme
Funny. That Image was posted by the dev.

Interestingly, looking at recent reviews it appears to be 50/50 salty chinks and Japs who just don't like vtubers.

I will now buy it and rate good. Fuck CHINK

why do you dislike vubers?

I heard it was chinks review bombing, don't know the details though. Also think some players were mad that they weren't showing any new content for awhile.

Have you SEEN the kind of predatory totally-not-gambling bullshit in games these days?

So why are the Chinese permanently assblasted?

- Regularly violates human rights
- Sound annoying when they speak
- Created the global pandemic