What’s the best space game on steam that allows me to fly a ship first person, blast shit in space...

What’s the best space game on steam that allows me to fly a ship first person, blast shit in space, then go to random planets to fuck up shit?

Attached: 394EF608-1FF9-4414-A8CB-570D735DCE2D.jpg (600x337, 51.86K)

Everspace 2

Thanks

Star Conflict is actually great, but retards here never talk about it
it's War Thunder in space, by the same devs
except instead of being 45min grindfest matches with only 3 lives they're all short, fast-paced 5min matches with (usually) unlimited respawns

Honestly, Elite dangerous. If you're after an immersive experience then its the only choice. The game has loads of retarded grind but if all you want to do is explore you can get an ASP Explorer for cheap and cruise around the galaxy. Great fun.

Based, it’s even free so that’s good

yep
also it has module/weapon customization similar to Eve Online but nowhere near as autistic.
it's not grindy as fuck unlike a lot of F2P games so progression is pretty good too.
Lastly there's an assload of "classes" and game modes, including PVE missions as well as an open world sandbox mode that honestly makes Scam Shitizen blush

but naturally, Any Forums never talks about good games so you never see it talked about here

I like the hud system in the cockpit of that game

by the way, while i'm here
anyone wanting to try Star Conflict, my advice for easy ship classes to first get into for leveling up and making money.
Fly Engy or Command Ship.
You get assists from your team-mates killing shit around you thanks to your buffs.
Then once you have a bit of money to play with try out the other ship classes, like ewar, interceptor, gunship, guard etc and see what you like

Thanks user. Love when anons are genuine. Too much retards shitposting gets quite exhausting and has only gotten worse over the years.

all good bro
we used to have a comfy Any Forums corp in Star Conflict, but like all good things it died
enjoy user, SC is my 2nd or 3rd most played game on Steam behind Dota
its fucking top tier and it shits me that more people dont play it
the devs are pretty based for keeping it alive cuz honestly they couldve killed it off 5 years ago if they wanted
it even still gets updates, new ships and new content every few months too

Starfield

Duh user

Dogshit
Starsector is the only worthwhile space game on the market right now. Too bad the updates are so fucking slow

Aren't these games mostly spaceship battle simulators? You can't actually hop out of your ship and shot people who deserve to be shot.

Attached: tatsumaki.jpg (1764x2508, 522.77K)

>not even on steam

There are a few, Empyrion galactic survival was pretty fun, especially with mods.

Darkstar One

>Starsector is the only worthwhile space game on the market right now.
>Shitty 2D unfinished permanent early access RPG is the only worthwhile space game
That's like calling Vampire Survivors the only worthwhile shooter on the market

But does the game have big ass autistic ships like dreads and carriers?
Because I like autistic ships.

Attached: images - 2022-06-16T144933.297.jpg (739x415, 32.03K)

STARSECTOR SUCKS THEY NERFED THE SHIT OUT OF CARRIERS THEY DONT EVEN HAVE ANY SKILLS NOW And the new skill system kinda sux too