I find it funny how fanboys admit that Half-Life games aren't good but they still like them (seen multiple times in the...

I find it funny how fanboys admit that Half-Life games aren't good but they still like them (seen multiple times in the thread about best FPS). It's a series for literal NPCs, no one can explain why they like it, just saying shit like >"but it was revolutionary! The first over-scripted FPS!" >"but it looked good the month it came out!!" woah

Attached: Gordon-Freeman-on-Half-Life-1-box-cover-gordon-freeman-25689139-500-645.GIF.gif (500x645, 115.73K)

its a mediocre linear shooter at best that became famous because its among the first fps games to attempt to have a story and create a world that looks real. The actual gameplay is boring compared to games that came before it like Unreal, and Quake. The levels are simplified for normalfags yet lack any combat depth that previous fps games had. Its overrated and honestly not that great of a game. Especially half life 2 is just a bad game straight up.

I think the first HL has mostly held up great, and the main part that didn't (Xen) has been hated since the day the game released
Opposing Force and Blue Shift are also good

Attached: 1611281776839.png (854x808, 321.02K)

Attached: 1654805436440.jpg (1289x318, 65.37K)

Attached: 1654805535732.jpg (1294x448, 96.65K)

Half life is the greatest fps shooter of all time.

This is an Alf thread. Don't bother. You only get Alf shitting on the game or anons acting like Half-Life is perfect to piss him off. You're better off making a different Half-Life thread.

Meds

Alf's expanded beyond shitting up /vr/?

Kys

i didnt read the OP text but kust clicked on the half life thumbnail. Xen was good people were just too dumb to appreciate it 15 years ago. bye

I first played Half-Life in 2020. Xen was miserable

Attached: 1477356361781.png (500x400, 233.8K)

What the hell this is your fourth thread today, just today, give it a go you fucking autist.

Attached: 1647729057627.png (5120x4160, 3.79M)

he gets banned on /vr/ he has no choice but to wage his autistic anti half life crusade here

you can find someone to say anything is bad. in this case that someone is you

Is he legit mentally ill?

Lmfao half life is the greatest fps ever made. Seethe stupid faggot. Did you get filtered by the puzzles? Go fucking jerk off over doom wads you zoomer fuck

he's been making anti half life threads for over a decade now, and today his drive seems as strong as ever, go figure

Half life 2 is terrible, half life 1 is pretty ok

Retarded zoomer

Hl2 is literally the best fps ever made

>daily HL BAD thread
nobody cares about your opinion, make a 9 hour retrospective or something so you can monetize your shit opinion

kys alf, your opinion will never be a fact here

his channel is dwterminator