Lollipop Chainsaw remaster is gonna be announced in the next few days

Lollipop Chainsaw remaster is gonna be announced in the next few days.

Ecchi kino gods, we are back.

Attached: 136512516.png (900x506, 774.58K)

Hoping it doesn't get censored

Attached: 63153161.png (700x700, 228.42K)

0% chance it's not censored.
Hopefully they update the controls.

It's a Suda game featuring James Gunn, both of them give 0 fucks and are horny bastards.

Besides you would've to remodel tons of costumes/remove them and change many sexy cutscenes and dialogue through out the game, I don't think you can release this game at all with any type of censor because it literally would not work.

Attached: 125261.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

James Gunn?

They'll censor it, better to accept it now.

Attached: e1f.jpg (1521x6335, 583.51K)

shut up loser.

They may censor the PS version considering Sony's policies. But all other versions will be censor free

keep talking winner.

but will it be PC so I can mod the fuck outta it?

He wrote the story and dialogue, if you are a fan of his og movies you will notice that very fast playing it.

Probably will be ported to pc considering it's a remaster being done a proper company, the screenshot in the op photo itself is most likely Juliet new model, it is higher polygon and her face is touched up a bit.

She'll be black and trans.

gif is that way >>>>>////////////gif//////////

Come Out, Ye Black and Trans

They wont censored this, they know who their target audience is, hoping for a switch version too

While we’re talking suda51, what did everyone think of NMH3? To this day, I still can’t follow the plot or themes of any of the NMH games but still have a blast playing through them.

Show your "wife" how you won medals down in Transfers

I'm gonna die of laughter if she's now wearing spats, and you fucks will still defend it.

Is that bald bitch Nigri doing nudes yet?

I dont care about that shit,I just want to play the original one

Oh Mickey!
What a pity,
You don't understand!
You take me by the heart
When you take me by the hand~!